Sign in to follow this  
BayRaider

Texans acquire Gareon Conley for 3rd Rounder

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I am looking for Gruden to trade away new found draft capital that will probably play less games for us then the round the traded pick is for.

They drafted Isiah and Mullen. Time to let the rookies play and get that experience. 

The third round pick they got will probably get used in a trade to acquire a player. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

They drafted Isiah and Mullen. Time to let the rookies play and get that experience. 

The third round pick they got will probably get used in a trade to acquire a player. 

That's why I am ok with this. I want to see what we have in Mullen.

I am also a true believer in Mullen. Best hip movement of the entire draft. But Johnson is obviously a huge project question mark . If he doesn’t pan out, which percentages tell is he probably won’t, we are right back to the drawing board. 

He's regressed this season. I mean the lack of pass rush hasn't helped, but they must want to see their guys now.

Gotta think they look for a pass rusher before the deadline.

Its whatever.. Mayock and Gruden want more draft capital, I could see Conely shining on Texans. Probably sign his replacement in free agency 

Edited by Humble_Beast

We have three 3rd rounders next year. I wonder if we look at pass-rush help as our "next move"?

8 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

He knows exactly what to look for with our offense.  Chances are he plays his best game of the year against us.

Yeah, he knows he's going to get Jacobs straight in his chin strap. What is he going to do about it?

If the Raiders were worried about Conley they wouldn’t have traded him this week to the team they’re playing. 

We must be making a significant move. Conley was pretty good last season. Don’t know what happened yesterday, I did think he didn’t look happy. 

Which Steeler WR is Gruden going to give a 3rd for now?

Just now, agarcia34 said:

If the Raiders were worried about Conley they wouldn’t have traded him this week to the team they’re playing. 

Exactly. Our staff has zero confidence in the guy. I'm content with this move.

Only 2 people left from the 2017 draft LOL.

Conley was very Cooperesque. Had ability showed meh passion. Now he'll have passion and love Houston. 

Just now, roi34 said:

Conley was very Cooperesque. Had ability showed meh passion. Now he'll have passion and love Houston. 

It’s possible last I checked Rashaan MELVIN was doing really well in Detroit