Texans acquire Gareon Conley for 3rd Rounder

BayRaider

I don’t want to see any crazy trades.  We aren’t one or two players away from being a contender, no reason to trade our 1st round picks for vet players right now.  We really need defensive help at all levels of the D.  The offense also needs a good WR. (This is based on the rumor of a bigger trade coming)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I just hope the Raiders are not stupid enough to give up a 3rd rounder for Beasley. He is a FA after this season and could walk. 

Hope they don't go after Beasley. Only had one season over 5 sacks. That's the same number of sacks Josh Allen has now for the Jags, who Gruden and Co passed on.

Edited by RaiderX
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Hope they don't go after Beasley. Only had one season over 5 sacks. That's the same number of sacks Josh Allen has now for the Jags, who Gruden and Co passed on.

Beasley is not the most exciting name, but would give the Raiders a speed rusher that they don’t have on the roster. 

Raiders are such in a need of a pass rusher. I don’t think they can get picky at this point of the season. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Beasley is not the most exciting name, but would give the Raiders a speed rusher that they don’t have on the roster. 

Raiders are such in a need of a pass rusher. I don’t think they can get picky at this point of the season. 

You don’t trade for 10 game rentals though. This isn’t baseball. 

• Like 2

Pretty big Beasley guy. I'd fully support a trade for him. It wouldn't cost very much as he's a FA next year and would be useful in pass-rushing situations. You won't use him in running downs but he has had 31 sacks in his career (half of which in one season) but has shown flashes. 

Who knows, similar to the Conley, a change of scenery may do him very well.

22 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

What I'm saying is, he's not better than anything they have currently. Maybe Key.