GDT "beardown3231's lousy preseason Super Bowl matchup prediction" Edition: Chargers & Bears 10/27/19

beardown3231

Wheels are off the bus right now and it's sad.

Several worse case scenarios are happening or have happened.  

I didn't watch last week yet.  I might not watch it ever.  I might now watch this week either.  

I was super amped for this season.  Most ever as an adult Bear fan.  Aw well.  More important things than football.  

Always next year.   Still some really talented football players on this team even if they aren't playing like it collectively.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Wheels are off the bus right now and it's sad.

Several worse case scenarios are happening or have happened.  

I didn't watch last week yet.  I might not watch it ever.  I might now watch this week either.  

I was super amped for this season.  Most ever as an adult Bear fan.  Aw well.  More important things than football.  

Always next year.   Still some really talented football players on this team even if they aren't playing like it collectively.  

Yep I was so excited for this season. After we lost to the Packers in week one I realized we weren't going anywhere with this offense/QB. Our QB issues are dreadful. We really need to start drafting a QB every year or every other year. It's a total crap shoot, lets acknowledge that and keep taking chances. 

10 minutes ago, Nads786 said:

Yep I was so excited for this season. After we lost to the Packers in week one I realized we weren't going anywhere with this offense/QB. Our QB issues are dreadful. We really need to start drafting a QB every year or every other year. It's a total crap shoot, lets acknowledge that and keep taking chances. 

Pace said that when he got hired, and then what? 1 QB since? What a joke.

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Nagy didn't like that some players on the team were voluntarily skipping media sessions...and then Smith and Mack voluntarily skipped their media session. 

Maybe I'm reading too far into it but that sounds like a slap in the face to Nagy.

Can't be much else. 

The season is almost over even if they beat the Chargers. The Bears still play at both Philly and the Rams. Still have a tough home game against Dallas. Play Minnesota and Green Bay on the road. They will be lucky to win two of those games.

7 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Nagy didn't like that some players on the team were voluntarily skipping media sessions...and then Smith and Mack voluntarily skipped their media session. 

Maybe I'm reading too far into it but that sounds like a slap in the face to Nagy.

Sounds like they're pissed off at Nagy about being misled on how the offense would be good this season. Just like the rest of us.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Roquan Smith has been awful. If he isn’t going to tell us why then of course he doesn’t want to go in front of the media.

”Roquan, why do you look soft and hesitant this season?”

If he won’t tell us why, what is the point in going up.

I think the Bears should set Roquan down until his personal/mental problems are cleared because it his affecting his play. The play on Bridgewater was one i really think about where he should have stopped him. You need to have the mindset to play football and he needs to get it back. The talent is still there for him to be good.

42 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Regarding the title of this thread, if it acceptable to consider this Sunday the actual super bowl?

I get the feeling that win or lose ending my football watching season Sunday might be kind of nice.

The season is over for whatever team loses. The rest of your viewership is entirely up to you.