Week Eight: Bucs (2-4) @ Titans (3-4)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Don’t think people understand how much dedication it took for Ronde to turn into the player he is. Guy was studying film at home. Dedicated. Most players dont have that drive to be great. Some just content being in the NFL and make millions.

Its possible to turn it around for any player but its on them to put the work in. Hard to project that

Sure. But they got 5am calls all training camp, quizzing them on coverages and adjustments. And they go to practice like everyone else. It's not like they seem content to get by with their physical talent.

I'm just saying give them a lot more reps. They can't go into season two without significant playing time. Then we'll be having this debate again next year.

Carlton Davis already looks better than he did week one. And he's not anywhere near the athlete of those two. VHIII has significantly declined from the first two weeks. It's time to do something.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sure. But they got 5am calls all training camp, quizzing them on coverages and adjustments. And they go to practice like everyone else. It's not like they seem content to get by with their physical talent.

I'm just saying give them a lot more reps. They can't go into season two without significant playing time. Then we'll be having this debate again next year.

Carlton Davis already looks better than he did week one. And he's not anywhere near the athlete of those two. VHIII has significantly declined from the first two weeks. It's time to do something.

They need to see if VHIII can nail down the slot.  At this point, he has zero chance of getting his 5 th yr option to play outside.  If he plays well in the slot, his cap hit will be high, but it will only be for one year.  I know it has only been 6 games with this coaching staff, but he looks over matched from a strength standpoint on the outside.

Edited by ravishingone

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

They need to see if VHIII can nail down the slot.  At this point, he has zero chance of getting his 5 th yr option to play outside.  If he plays well in the slot, his cap hit will be high, but it will only be for one year.  I know it has only been 6 games with this coaching staff, but he looks over matched from a strength standpoint on the outside.

If we move him to the slot and he does better, we better give him a reasonable extension if we're gonna keep him. Lower his cap hit and lock him up.

• Like 1