Who are the top ten QBs right now?

patriotsheatyan

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Keenan Allen is arguably a Top 3-4 WR... Williams is a #2 stud and Henry is on par with the likes of Kittle, Kelce, and Ertz when fully healthy. Brady with this cast, good gameee, lights out. 

I mean last year Brady had Gronk, Edlemen, his RBs who can catch in White and Michel, had Gordon, Dorsett, Hogan and a better oline and was clearly outplayed by Rivers.

I know its just yds, but if your qb isnt at the very least moving the offense up and down the field in todays NFL, its a knock on the qb not the cast. Brady has 4 games this year with under 200 yds passing. Rivers has 5, going back to week 1 of 2016 season. 

This isnt a career thing. But Rivers has outplayed Brady past 2 years and last year he didnt have Hunter.

Again, i dont know if either are top 10 right now, but if Brady is, Rivers definitely is. People putting Brady top 5 based on what exactly, other than legacy and reputation.

19 hours ago, MrnastiesNO said:

The only true difference is Brady is extremely hesitate to throw the ball down there field.

Which coincides with having an offensive line that gives up a ton of pressure and not having any deep threats...

17 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Which coincides with having an offensive line that gives up a ton of pressure and not having any deep threats...

Maybe its not what you use to but Brady time to throw ranks right in the middle of the pack. I know your use to him standing back there 5 and 6 seconds but that isn't really the standard. 

5 minutes ago, MrnastiesNO said:

Maybe its not what you use to but Brady time to throw ranks right in the middle of the pack. I know your use to him standing back there 5 and 6 seconds but that isn't really the standard. 

Tom Brady usually has had the lowest or amongst the lowest times from snap-to-throw. He and the offense has always gotten the ball out fast. When working against a so-so OL and a banged up, non-threatening group of receivers, it makes the game plan even easier. Throw in a run game that usually doesn’t get going and it makes the offense one dimensional. 

KC and Baltimore did what the Steelers did in their few successes vs NE. They did was Rex did for a while. Tight man across the board and pressure. 

Which games specifically do you feel the receivers were playing well or the OL held up particularly well, and Brady let them down?

• Like 1