NY Trouble: Giants or Jets, which team has the worse future

Activated10

Which NY team with worse future   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Worse future in NY

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 11:56 AM

Both of the teams look horrendous and look like lock with top 5 picks this year. They both drafted their potential franchise QBs in recent drafts. Jets with Sam Darnold with 3rd pick in 2018, Giants with 6th pick in 2019.

Both teams have offensive HCs who NFL fans think aren't that good, Giants with Pat Schumer and Jets with Adam Gase

So with all that said, which team in great city of New York has the worse future? 

Jets. QB situation is still very murky on both ends, let’s calk it a wash, but they have arguably the best offensive weapon in the game in Barkley and also guys like Engram and Sterling. Those 2 are nothing to write home about but what do the Jets have long term? 

Defense I also kind of favor the Giants. It’s a super young unit, will only improve. Jets do have Adams, by far best defender between the squads, and Mosley, but I’m just not sure how they project going forward. 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

24 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I always thought Darnold was overrated. I still believe in Jones. So NYJ. Their addition of Bell just helps prove that franchise doesn't understand a true rebuild. You don't add malcontents like that to a team that is 2-3 years away from competing for a WC spot.

Jets thought they were in a position to win now.  Yikes. 

Jets. Even if everyone else equally sucks, the Giants fans/franchise still get to watch baby Barry Sanders.

27 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I always thought Darnold was overrated. I still believe in Jones. So NYJ. Their addition of Bell just helps prove that franchise doesn't understand a true rebuild. You don't add malcontents like that to a team that is 2-3 years away from competing for a WC spot.

Bell hasn't been a problem at all in the locker room.

It's tough to say. They are in similar rebuilding phases. 

I like Douglas more  than Gettleman. Jets have more pieces on defense than giants. But they need corners.

Jets also need an entire revamping of their offensive line. I'll take Darnold over Jones, despite last night's performance. He's shown more. 

Edited by Howler

11 minutes ago, Howler said:

It's tough to say. They are in similar rebuilding phases. 

I like Douglas more  than Gettleman. Jets have more pieces on defense than giants. But they need corners.

Jets also need an entire revamping of their offensive line. I'll take Darnold over Jones, despite last night's performance. He's shown more. 

Well considering DOHnold has an extra year under his belt...