NY Trouble: Giants or Jets, which team has the worse future

Activated10

Which NY team with worse future   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Worse future in NY

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 11:56 AM

I think Darnold will be better than Jones but the Giants have Saquon who trumps anything the Jets have on that side of the ball.

Don't trust Gase at all. So I guess that makes it the Jets with the worst future

Selected the wrong damn option in the poll :|

Edited by Magnifico

Daniel Jones actually looks like he might be promising, whereas Darnold just looks lost on the field. Furthermore, the Jets have almost no talent and their coaching staff sucks (same could be said for both teams).

Daniel Jones also has Saquon to take a lot of pressure off of him, and for as good as Le'Veon is, the Jets are not getting the most out of him whatsoever.

So although they'll both probably be bottom feeders, the Giants still have a better outlook than the Jets.

Honestly the

Jets are pure garbage. The Giants at least have hope with Saquon and Danny Goff.. But besides that man! It’s getting rough for NY not to mention the Knicks will be bad too.. The jets are a hot mess. Starting from HC ending with the players. QB hasn’t progressed. Bell is just a high priced 3 YPC back. My gosh that hold out was bad. Jets are going to be a team that rebuilds in 3-4 years! Even though it’s not a finished piece I like the Giants much more.

• Like 1

I prefer Darnold to Jones and Douglas to Gettleman.  So the Jets have the advantage in the two biggest factors here.  I dont care that Gase sucks, the question is about the future and I cant see him hanging around long.  I also prefer the Jets' young talent.  That said I dont feel great about either team's future.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

So let me guess, Darnold is a bust this week but was a promising qb last week? Can we please at least wait till the season end?

Daniel Jones is not that impressive to me, he's posting Eli Manning numbers with mobility. You guys are weird. He can't have a game without a turnover ...

Pretty much spot on. 🍺 

Not sure if it will come before they win the SB or afterwards but at some point people will realize and actually except the fact that maybe just maybe the Patriots Defense is Legit. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

I mean people need to realize that things can change on a dime in the NFL. Things looked totally dire for the 49ers only a few seasons ago and they are currently 6-0 and a top SB contender in the NFC. Same can be said with the Eagles who in 2 years went from being a dumpster fire under Chip Kelly to a SB Champion.

That being said: The Jets are probably worse off going forward. Daniel Jones has shown some promise, Darnold looks like a bust. Gase was already a failure as a HC and the Jets were stupid enough to hire him AND give him full control. The Jets do have some nice pieces on that defense, but it won't matter unless they are able to find a reliable HC and/or QB, both of which they really haven't had in decades.