NY Trouble: Giants or Jets, which team has the worse future

Activated10

Which NY team with worse future   

48 members have voted

1. 1. Worse future in NY

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 11:56 AM

5 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Daniel Jones actually looks like he might be promising, whereas Darnold just looks lost on the field. Furthermore, the Jets have almost no talent and their coaching staff sucks (same could be said for both teams).

Daniel Jones also has Saquon to take a lot of pressure off of him, and for as good as Le'Veon is, the Jets are not getting the most out of him whatsoever.

So although they'll both probably be bottom feeders, the Giants still have a better outlook than the Jets.

You are talking about 1 game, Darnold looks far from lost most games. This one vs the best defense in history with a terrible ol and limited weapons, yeah he was awful. But a week ago he looked like his usual self, which is reading a entire defense,  moving around making all the throws.

Hes gonna be fine, he just hsd a bad game vs a defense that has made every qb look lost this season

I wish the nfl would stop placing the jets on prime time, we do not have talent. We dont deserve attention.

Joe Douglas has to fix years of bad drafting that maccagnan left him, ignoring ol, edge, cb, wr for years.

Edited by NYJets4716
  • Like 1

Tough call for me because it hinges mostly on the coaches/GMs. Shurmur/Gettlemen will probably get another year minimum, but I imagine Gase will as well (unless the Jets bottom out fully).

Not sold on Darnold or Jones yet. Giants have Barkley, Engram, and some other young pieces. Jets have Adams, Q, Mosley, Bell. 

14 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

You are talking about 1 game, Darnold looks far from lost most games. This one vs the best defense in history with a terrible ol and limited weapons, yeah he was awful. But a week ago he looked like his usual self, which is reading a entire defense,  moving around making all the throws.

Hes gonna be fine, he just hsd a bad game vs a defense that has made every qb look lost this season

I wish the nfl would stop placing the jets on prime time, we do not have talent. We dont deserve attention.

Joe Douglas has to fix years of bad drafting that maccagnan left him, ignoring ol, edge, cb, wr for years.

What’s his “usual self” though? He was one of the worst quarterbacks in the league  last season until the final couple games when the year was already over. We have no idea whether he’s a good QB or not, he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

lol