Sanuuuu

Hunter2_1

7 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Serious question - popped into my head last night and I couldn't think of an answer - when was the last time a Pats WR caught a jump-ball? I don't remember. Even Gordon, I don't recall him ever elevating, boxing a guy out and high-pointing the ball. You need that in the RZ.

....can Sanu do that?

Cooks had a couple tbh

"The Patriots need to add another WR! Our offense is struggling"

Trades a late 2nd (with projected 3 3rd round picks coming their way) for a solid, versatile WR who's a great fit for their offense, and is under control for all of next year too.

"Wow! They gave up too much."

Never change, Patriots forum.

Edited by 1ForTheThumb
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Trades a late 2nd (with projected 3 3rd round picks coming their way) for a solid, versatile WR who's a great fit for their offense, and is under control for all of next year too.

I like it. Sanu is a chains mover.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

This feels very disingenuous. Beforehand, no one evaluated Sanu as worthy of a second round pick. Sanu is behind Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, and Austin Hooper in the offense. To laugh at "the Patriots forum" like you're not a member yourself, and pretend like it's just Pats fans shocked at the trade, is disappointing. You're better than this kind of post.

4 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Never change, Patriots for

14 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

This feels very disingenuous. Beforehand, no one evaluated Sanu as worthy of a second round pick. Sanu is behind Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, and Austin Hooper in the offense. To laugh at "the Patriots forum" like you're not a member yourself, and pretend like it's just Pats fans shocked at the trade, is disappointing. You're better than this kind of post.

Yeah he’s a nice player it’s just that people didn’t want to give up a 2 for a non elite WR. It’s not gonna matter in the end though 

20 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Probably felt he was needed to cash in this year with an elite defense 

Well yeah, he’s a good number 2 on a team that has had injuries and inconsistency at the position aside from Edelman. I don’t mind the trade at all. I like Harry but you have no idea what you’re going to get from a rookie WR. Our top 4 would be Edelman Sanu Gordon Dorsett. That’s fine 

4 hours ago, bluemushrooms said:

2nd round seems pretty steep for him.  Sounds like the whole league values him way higher than fans do.  He's definitely talented but, he's 30 and I can only imagine him being a slightly better version of Lafell

I think that's hash. Sanu just doesn't drop the ball....like ever...for a start. He's a real 3rd down guy. He's primarily inside whereas LaFell was outside more often. I think the best comp is probably a bigger, but less shifty Edelman who has yet to build a relationship with Brady. Sit in a zone kind of player.

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, DoleINGout said:

Bro if we listened to your trade evaluations we would have traded Tom Brady for Derek Carr. 

• Like 2