Week 8 GDT: Bucs(2-4) @ Titans(3-4)

ttitansfan4life

17 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This is the kind of game that benefits us. I have faith in our defense, so playing a team with a terrible defense and a higher scoring offense is obviously preferable.

you would think so, but knowing us we’ll go out there and put up like 9 points against them lol

24 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'd be open to trading Delanie Walker if there was a market for him at his age.

I feel similarly, as much as I love Delanie and it would be really sad to see him in another jersey, it’s pretty clear we’re trying to give a ton of snaps to Jonnu. I’d love to see him go somewhere where he can compete for a ring. Seattle is the place that first came to mind for me.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I feel similarly, as much as I love Delanie and it would be really sad to see him in another jersey, it’s pretty clear we’re trying to give a ton of snaps to Jonnu. I’d love to see him go somewhere where he can compete for a ring. Seattle is the place that first came to mind for me.

Jonnu has suffered a serious injury each of the last two years, and if it happens again we're stuck starting Firkser and Pruitt. Wouldn't trade Delanie for that reason alone. What I would do is sit Delanie down until he's 100%.

Local radio talked about this team being full of one hit wonders this season.
Wake (even though he was injured) one game of sacks.
Marcus one game against ATL.
Delaine Walker one game against Cleveland

We shall see if Tanny can be consistent and deliver again. Would be nice. 
His recent history says (I think I posted this earlier):
The last time he posted back to back 300 yard plus games was in 2016 before 2nd ACL injury I believe. 387 in a NE loss and then 319 in a victory over the Browns.
All of last year he didn't post back to back 200 yard games. 

However, if you go back to 2015 he posted six 300 yard plus performances,  three games over 250 yards and nine games with at least 2 TDs.