Week 8 GDT: Bucs(2-4) @ Titans(3-4)

ttitansfan4life

Corey Davis, AJ Brown, and Jonnu Smith need to be the features of the offense with Humphries as the chain-mover. We need to abandon the idea that the offense runs through Derrick Henry and run it through those three and let Henry finish them off when we have a lead in the 4th quarter.

The offense has to stop the pre-snap penalties. Those are drive killers.

I don't mind using a FB or 2TE formation, the 3TE formations have to go.

Arthur Smith has to go. If Vrabel doesn't realize that sooner, rather than later, he will need to go as well. If Smith is running an offense that he approves of he just needs to go. Zero reason to have 3 TEs on the field this often with the WR stable that we have. Zero.

Yeah, that was a moronic call, in all honesty. Not only he could've killed Kern, but that was also really a fumble and TD return that was taken away from TB.

Other than that, I thought the defense was more than fine, especially in the 2nd half when pass protection started to hold up better.

Just now, TitanSS said:

Corey Davis, AJ Brown, and Jonnu Smith need to be the features of the offense with Humphries as the chain-mover. We need to abandon the idea that the offense runs through Derrick Henry and run it through those three and let Henry finish them off when we have a lead in the 4th quarter.

The offense has to stop the pre-snap penalties. Those are drive killers.

I don't mind using a FB or 2TE formation, the 3TE formations have to go.

Arthur Smith has to go. If Vrabel doesn't realize that sooner, rather than later, he will need to go as well. If Smith is running an offense that he approves of he just needs to go. Zero reason to have 3 TEs on the field this often with the WR stable that we have. Zero.

I think everybody outside of our coaching staff realizes how the offense should be run lol

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

As a TE, Anthony Firkser is a pretty good receiver. But when other teams catch on to the fact that he never blocks and is actually a big WR, he's JAG that's takin a rep away from AJ Brown or Corey Davis.

I think they’ve already caught on to it tbh lol