Week 8 GDT: Bucs(2-4) @ Titans(3-4)

ttitansfan4life

6 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Apples and oranges. Henry is never going to be a threat catching balls outside the numbers. It’s year 5 and he still needs to work on catching passes that are thrown 5 yards from him before he even thinks about working on catching passes thrown 20 yards from him.

It’s not about him just catching the passes you still have to account for him going out wide, Henry on a LB Or safety still is a mismatch, it’s bout using personnel to create opportunities for other players. 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It’s not about him just catching the passes you still have to account for him going out wide, Henry on a LB Or safety still is a mismatch, it’s bout using personnel to create opportunities for other players. 

I think we just fundamentally disagree. I don’t see Henry as a mismatch against a safety or LB when he’s lined up outside the numbers at all, irregardless of the fact that he can’t catch.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I think we just fundamentally disagree. I don’t see Henry as a mismatch against a safety or LB when he’s lined up outside the numbers at all, irregardless of the fact that he can’t catch.

I get what you’re saying but if you put Henry out wide & Jonnu in the backfield you’re not going to leave Henry wide open & you have a mismatch with Jonnu as a H back. Chris Johnson couldn’t catch  we always had an occasional drop on screens, but we still took the notion to get him in space & try to exploit a defense.

• Like 1