Week 8 GDT: Bucs(2-4) @ Titans(3-4)

ttitansfan4life

32 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Adoree gets a lot of hate because he was a first round pick and isn't a pro bowler, but he's a pretty good player. He's definitely not a bust. Gonna miss him on defense.

I’ve been saying that he’s solid no doubt just hasn’t lived up to being a playmaker but the guy can flat out cover. 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

I’ve been saying that he’s solid no doubt just hasn’t lived up to being a playmaker but the guy can flat out cover. 

Yeah he's just not Tre'Davious White and he was a forum favorite so it's easy to hate on Adoree.

I wanted White too but Adoree has been way better than I expected him to be. I thought he'd go late second at earliest.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Yeah he's just not Tre'Davious White and he was a forum favorite so it's easy to hate on Adoree.

I wanted White too but Adoree has been way better than I expected him to be. I thought he'd go late second at earliest.

I like Adoree. solid DB..

I'm mad about the kr/pr adoree. Like my god thats what got him in the 1st and just awful

And I to this day want a few plays on offense for him