Realistic Trades before deadline

IrishHooligan00

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Also, I have to believe if Howie does pull off some sort of trade, it'll be something none of us thought of as a possibility.

Yeah don’t see many of these guys as targets besides maybe Harris. But he’s probably going to be to pricey.

Unlike most of you Howie isn't the type to give up on a season 1 gm out of 1st. Which one he actually is able to get and for how much is beyond me. Some out of the blue possibilities....

Ngakoue, AJ Green

Harris, Anderson, Williams 

Edited by Nabbs4u

10 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Unlike most of you Howie isn't the type to give up on a season 1 gm out of 1st. Which one he actually is able to get and for how much is beyond me. Some out of the blue possibilities....

Ngakoue, AJ Green

Ngakoue would be good, I don't see A.J. going anywhere. 

It has to be a move, if any at all, that can help us for this year and beyond. Any rental we’d hope just to get a comp pick back for would be a waste. I still believe the team will end up 10-6. Playoffs will still be a reach at that point. So getting a WR or a DL would be fine. I think Howie is fine with our current CBs. But they have to be young and somebody we’d go after if they were a FA. But I imagine that’s hard to find. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It has to be a move, if any at all, that can help us for this year and beyond. Any rental we’d hope just to get a comp pick back for would be a waste. I still believe the team will end up 10-6. Playoffs will still be a reach at that point. So getting a WR or a DL would be fine. I think Howie is fine with our current CBs. But they have to be young and somebody we’d go after if they were a FA. But I imagine that’s hard to find. 

Yeah I think Howie is fine with the corners barring an obvious stud player being available. Rams overpaid for Ramsey and Howie thankfully didn’t give away more. Adding more meh corners does nothing.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Did we not learn our lesson with Golden Tate? So now we're going for an even older Golden Tate when we have a lesser team.

Eh. I think Golden Tate was more of a scheme miss than a talent miss. I started another thread where i'm doing a very rudimentary breakdown of our positions and needs, I'll make sure to address the Golden Tate trade.

Tate was definitely a scheme miss...we had a slot and our underneath route guy Ertz was having a career year. 

I don't see us folding at week 7, we have about 18 FAs and there are many other guys who will be looking for new deals. 

Unlikely we win +10 games,  the NFCW and NFCN will be interesting...If Zeke goes down with an injury Sunday everyone will be wondering why we didn't take a shot at the division with a simple trade. 

Dougie P needs a deep threat go get Marquise Goodwin SF WR...he's like 4th on his team in targets. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Ngakoue, AJ Green

Albert Wilson for a late round pick 

Big V to Cleveland for Callaway + 5th round pick

Chris Harris for a 3rd

I've seen Robby Anderson's name pop up in a few places. 

As for Callaway, last game I saw him play, he bounced a pass off his hands right to a defender. No thank you. 

Go Birds

MC

Edited by Mastercheddaar

I sure as help hope Howie isn’t happy with our corners... How could you like this group? Unless Schwartz is to blame, but it feels like coin toss at best since we don’t know what these guys look like outside the scheme. 

t’d be nice to grab a WR or CB at deadline who can give us a few years of work so we don’t have to worry so much about those positions come draft time.