We lose yet? Week 8 GDT: Eagles vs Bills

EaglesPeteC

2 hours ago, DeJack_10 said:

Josh Allen sucks.

You'll see ^_^ If you take away the Pats game and look at the other 5 games, he has : 10 TDs, 4 INTs, 65% completion percentage, 175 rushing yards and a rating over 90. He's 8-4 since returning from injury last year. BB got the best of him week 4 but that D looks legendary good this year. People are going to die on the JA sucks hill but he's actually looked like the best QB from last years draft minus Lamar Jackson. 

I think it'll be a good game. The strength of the eagles is the O and the strength of the bills is the D. Visa versa for the Eagles D and Bills O. I'd give the slight edge to the Bills since it's at home and the atmosphere will be nuts but would not be shocked in the slightest if we lose. I'll go 24-17 Bills, here's to an injury free game. I'll also be there so pretty jacked. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

The Bills are a good team that doesn't know how to be constantly good yet. The Eagles are a hungry for a win team. Depends if we can get the offense up and running and we don't turn the ball over on our 10 yard line 3 times. 

Go Birds

MC

Completely agree. I would've rather had the Eagles win vs the Cowboys cause they'll be desperate for a W this week. 

59 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

You'll see ^_^ If you take away the Pats game and look at the other 5 games, he has : 10 TDs, 4 INTs, 65% completion percentage, 175 rushing yards and a rating over 90. He's 8-4 since returning from injury last year. BB got the best of him week 4 but that D looks legendary good this year. People are going to die on the JA sucks hill but he's actually looked like the best QB from last years draft minus Lamar Jackson. 

I think it'll be a good game. The strength of the eagles is the O and the strength of the bills is the D. Visa versa for the Eagles D and Bills O. I'd give the slight edge to the Bills since it's at home and the atmosphere will be nuts but would not be shocked in the slightest if we lose. I'll go 24-17 Bills, here's to an injury free game. I'll also be there so pretty jacked. 

Yeah expect a good game, hopefully we respond after that whooping

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

tenor.gif

• Like 3