We lose yet? Week 8 GDT: Eagles vs Bills

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Because Alshon has been nowhere near worth the money he's making this year and is getting older fast. 

Not having expectations for JJAW is ridiculous. He dropped a pass earlier in the year and hasn't played much so you're just going to write him off already? Philly fans are give up on players far too easily.

I get the Alshon complaint as an offseason item to address, I don't get Alshon as a Week 8 Game Day thread complaint. We're not cutting him in season.

Maybe my JJAW comment was misinterpreted. I don't (and don't believe that the team) should have expectations of any draft pick coming in. I believe that if you take that perspective you will always have enough depth and you'll never hand rookies jobs they can't handle. In that light if Howie went into the season looking at Alshon, Desean, Nelson, and Hollins and thought he had enough at WR there's an issue. DeSeans age/injury history and Hollins injury history alone should have given him cause for concern. That's not even counting the unplanned regressions by Alshon and Nelson this season.

To further expand on this I'm SHOCKED that the coaching staff is sticking with the "cross training"/development excuse and not getting JJAW at least some reps in actual games with our injuries and drop issues.

Edited by Hockey5djh

9 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Getting really sick of Malcolm Jenkins. Dudes salty because he didn’t get paid (great move in hindsight)

From a team building perspective I'm kinda disappointed we didn't target a safety in the second (I was hoping for Adderley). Not to mention how much we use our third safety (Currently Sendejo) but Malcolm is 31 (almost 32) with a year left at just under 11 mil for next year. McLeod is 29 and in the last year of his deal. I know it's easy to complain about WRs and CBs now but safety is an underrated need.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Looking forward to making mediocre John Brown look like a superstar this week 

Surprisingly and seemingly the minority, I really like the Eagles to get a win this week. Frank Gore isn't Dalvin or Zeke so we'll be able to play the safeties back similar to GB. As long as Carson isn't hamstrung I think he can score points on this defense.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Surprisingly and seemingly the minority, I really like the Eagles to get a win this week. Frank Gore isn't Dalvin or Zeke so we'll be able to play the safeties back similar to GB. As long as Carson isn't hamstrung I think he can score points on this defense.

Honestly this might be the best Defense we've faced all season. Doubt anything is going to come easy for our offense.  Its legit!

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Are you being coy?

Scandrick talks all that junk this morning and then this clip arises. Totally contradicting himself. Like a two faced punk. 

Nope didn't read nor see whatever he said Morning? Was responding to the clip.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nope didn't read nor see whatever he said Morning? Was responding to the clip.

Man have you been under a rock. Scandrick went on Undisputed and ripped the Eagles, Howie and Jenkins. Jenkins responds. And then the Eagles posted that clip of Scandrick giving Jenkins props exactly what he criticized him for.