Sign in to follow this  
beardown3231

I'm not even sure what to say about this

Brady if ever a free agent would never come to the Bears. I don't know how people could think this is an actual possibility LOL.

We are all the fan equivalent of Mitch.  Pressures on, expectations being dashed, so why not come up with some impractical and ill-advised solution? He throws it to a ref, we concoct trades, FA signings, kidnap and clone Mahomes, etc. 

Had a chat with a friend last night, who had convinced himself that trading for Cam Newton (2nd 2020 and 2021 1st, if you're interested) was the solution.

C'Mon guys, Tom Brady? Cam Newton? Every one knows Josh Rosen is the answer.

LOL  Just another day in Fairyland.  How 'bout Kahlil Mack to SF for Garoppolo.  LOL

On 10/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, topwop1 said:

Brady if ever a free agent would never come to the Bears. I don't know how people could think this is an actual possibility LOL.

It is a possibility. It's extremely weird that he voided the last year of his contract and put his house up for sale.

It's more likely he's wriggling more money out of Kraft or weighing retirement, though.

Either way, if he comes to Chicago and Nagy runs the ball seven times a game--things will be bleak. 

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

It is a possibility. It's extremely weird that he voided the last year of his contract and put his house up for sale.

It's more likely he's wriggling more money out of Kraft or weighing retirement, though.

Either way, if he comes to Chicago and Nagy runs the ball seven times a game--things will be bleak. 

If he comes to Chicago he's going to demand McDaniels becomes the HC and Nagy is fired. He's not learning a new playbook in his 40s. Lol. 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:09 PM, soulman said:

LOL  Just another day in Fairyland.  How 'bout Kahlil Mack to SF for Garoppolo.  LOL

Do we get their OL for our OL too? If so I'm down. Lol

Edited by Sugashane

58 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If he comes to Chicago he's going to demand McDaniels becomes the HC and Nagy is fired. He's not learning a new playbook in his 40s. Lol. 

Ehh, you never know. New challenge and all. 

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Brady would be welcome but barely and he has to learn to play with fully inflated footballs.

But McDip****?  No way Jose.

Edited by soulman

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Do we get their OL for our OL too? If so I'm down. Lol

I'm OK with ours.  They just need some tweaking and a new leader now that Long is gone.

2 hours ago, soulman said:

Brady would be welcome but barely and he has to learn to play with fully inflated footballs.

But McDip****?  No way Jose.

I'd take him right now, he can call a game. Lol

He calls the plays and runs the offense but has no personnel control, Pagano runs the defense. Just limit what he can screw up and let him Do what he does well. He can develop QBs too, even if he is a d-bag.

2 hours ago, soulman said:

I'm OK with ours.  They just need some tweaking and a new leader now that Long is gone.

They sucked at run blocking last year and this year, so idk if tweaking will be enough to fix them.  I've been more disappointed in the OL group than I have been in the TEs. That being said I also haven't had much expectation since Burton had that hernia surgery either though. So that might be an unfair comparison too . 

Edited by Sugashane