Lions trade S Quandre Diggs & 2021 7th to Seahawks for 2020 5th

RaidersAreOne

Guys after the lose to the viking it became clear as day that yeah we can beat the **** Gmen and someone like the redskins but we gotta make moves if we are looking to win against better teams period!! I liked Diggs but Tavon and WIll will need to step up and be the man on top of the D....IDK about all of you but our Dline looked Horrible last Sunday.....The ONLY way I see this playing out is they are in the hunt to get someone and im sure its not a small Name either.

We're building something guys... C'mon now you'll see after next year, or the year after that... or the one after the previous... O.o No one deserves to be fired... They just signed him and traded him like this on purpose. It's all apart of the plan, the Patriot way fellas!

Edited by SimbaWho

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

Getting what you wished for everyone but Stafford Hockenson and Ragnow are not safe. Lol

I am more upset we only got a 5th rd pick more than trading Diggs. That is what makes ZERO sense. I wonder who else gets moved? Slay, Snacks, Melvin, Decker, MJ jr, JD, A'Shawn....nothing would surprise me at this point outside of trading Stafford.

24 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Not gunna lie I really haven't seen a Bad Trade From Quin yet so I'm in the hopes he cooking up a good offer for someone and The only names i can think of are Melvin Gordon,Kenyan Drake,Jordan Howard or for a D linemen 

You see the Kyle Van Noy trade?

WR Jeremy Kerley for OG Brandon Thomas, who never seen the roster an was a practice squad player?

Nonsene moves for Banks/Bostic...(didn't hurt us or help us)

His crowing move is the Harrison trade that everyone recites as gospel and the norm vs just being the best of a bunch of moves that don't/havent mattered. Also liked the Golden Tate trade. Idk how to feel about Will Harris though(the guy they selected with the pick.)

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Falcons are working out a bunch of DE Vic Beasley may be on the move. 

I wouldnt mind that deal. I am not sure how Beasley went from a terror off the edge to doing absolutely nothing so quick. He seems like a perfect change of scenery type pick up.

1 hour ago, BZski said:

I am more upset we only got a 5th rd pick more than trading Diggs. That is what makes ZERO sense. I wonder who else gets moved? Slay, Snacks, Melvin, Decker, MJ jr, JD, A'Shawn....nothing would surprise me at this point outside of trading Stafford.

Yeah I can’t believe we just gave him away basically. 

This is a pretty good read on their reasons and its not necessarily wrong:

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/10/why-the-detroit-lions-traded-quandre-diggs.html

He was a great story.  However, if we are going to stop being the Lions we have to be a little ruthless when it comes to the players we keep.  The status quo doesn't cut when you are in last place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just Want A Title said:

This is a pretty good read on their reasons and its not necessarily wrong:

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/10/why-the-detroit-lions-traded-quandre-diggs.html

He was a great story.  However, if we are going to stop being the Lions we have to be a little ruthless when it comes to the players we keep.  The status quo doesn't cut when you are in last place.

You’re right that status quo doesn’t cut it. Hopefully the move works out.