Sam Darnold, “ I’m seeing ghosts

hornbybrown

44 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ruin Darnold? How?

If a bad game is going to ruin Darnold's career, Darnold simply isn't cut out to be a starting QB to begin with.

Don't read so much into it, I'm just saying the young high draft pick was literally shell shocked in a blow out and, to me, there was no reason to trot him out there any longer. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Starless said:

I actually thought last night's game was sadder than the Buttfumble game because at least that one marked the nadir of what had been a multi-year decline for Sanchez. Darnold is supposed to be the future of the Jets franchise, and losing a game like that at home on MNF is something that could be emblematic of his entire career if he doesn't bounce back quickly.

Not really,  playinh against a all time great defense on a terrible team

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i appreciate an atheletes frankness, and this is no different

it is funny though.

Darnold should just move forward with it and own it. He seems to be handling that well.

as others said, thats not the case with Gase though.

Gase looks bad here. Whats worse, Gase also said "we got beat in all three phases". He neglected to mention that he got beat in coaching. Gase should be fired this year.

Has Gase ever once said he’s been out coached? I’ve heard most coaches say it before but not him. 

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  He had a bad night against a tough defense and his o-line and coaches weren't doing him any favors.

He looked pretty good against the Cowboys the week before.  I think he has a bright future but his supporting cast needs to do a better job.