gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

17 minutes ago, ajdodge09 said:

Fun fact to accompany Savage being a full participant in practice, we've played 17.5 quarters with Savage, and allowed 853 passing yards in that time. We've played 10.5 quarters without Savage, and allowed 912 passing yards in that time. Having Savage on the field almost cuts the amount of passing yards we allow in half.

So you're saying he's pretty good? 

4 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Predictions are Mahomes is playing. No way he can be 100% and remember he had ankle issues going into last weeks game as well. 

I imagine he would have to wear some sort of stabilizing brace on that knee to keep the knee cap from popping out again. I dont know if Ive ever heard of a disclocated knee cap that didnt include ligament damage. Otherwise I would say if he does play he is really playing roulette.

Just now, Reaper said:

I imagine he would have to wear some sort of stabilizing brace on that knee to keep the knee cap from popping out again. I dont know if Ive ever heard of a disclocated knee cap that didnt include ligament damage. Otherwise I would say if he does play he is really playing roulette.

That's kind of where I'm at with this one too. Do you risk this kid by bringing him back too soon? He's not going to be as mobile. I hope he plays because we're pretty healthy now too and we get to see how we stack up, but this is dumb on so many levels if he plays.

Just now, Golfman said:

That's kind of where I'm at with this one too. Do you risk this kid by bringing him back too soon? He's not going to be as mobile. I hope he plays because we're pretty healthy now too and we get to see how we stack up, but this is dumb on so many levels if he plays.

I cant imagine what the collision would feel like on that knee.

I wonder if he is squatting with weight? That might be an indicator of how healthy that knee really is. I also think this is very likely smoke. I read earlier that Alex Smith is throwing after his leg surgeries. Does that mean he is ready? nope so why does Mahomes throwing mean he is?

14 hours ago, Greg C. said:

This is a highly losable game for the Packers. I'm surprised that the Las Vegas odds have the Packers as 4-5 point favorites, because I think it should be close to dead even. The Chiefs are still a very good team, and they are playing at home. Just for starters, will the Packers be able to cover Travis Kelce? 

Is anyone able to cover Travis Kelce? 

Getting Savage back should help.  But I imagine Kelce will still get his.  

14 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I'm not surprised by this line at all. The Packers are a good team. The Chiefs are merely a good team, with Mahomes. Without Mahomes they are quite limited. Run game was non existent with the best QB in the game. You think it will get better with a limited QB? Kelce and Tyreek are a couple of the best players at the position, we have one of the best young CBs in the game. With Savage we also have a damn good S duo. We match up quite well with the Chiefs, especially if our front does the things that it does by getting the ball out quick.

Our offense is better than their defense even without Adam's. Linsley basically gets to double up a hurt Jones every play. Our Tackle duo is good enough to handle Okafor and Clark, even if they get theirs, I dont see how they dominate the game. A hot Rodgers is good enough to make our WRs shine, against these CBs, even without Adams. 

Could we lose? Sure, it's only a 5 point spread. But we definitely should be the favored party in a betting line, and by more than 3.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the home team typically given 3 points just for being at home? So if Green Bay is favored by 5 on the road, they'd be favored by 8 at home. They really like GB this week