gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

He didn’t.  You’re literally stupid if you think he threw to them often enough under McCarthy and you are literally stupid if you think McCarthy didn’t try to get him to pass to them more often.

Yeah I don't get it. This is what a bunch of us WANTED and now he's doing it... What's the issue

Just now, Outpost31 said:

He didn’t.  You’re literally stupid if you think he threw to them often enough under McCarthy and you are literally stupid if you think McCarthy didn’t try to get him to pass to them more often.

MM's version of using a RB in the pass game was sneaking through the A gap for a 4 yard curl.  

Aaron Jones would never have the opportunity to go for 160 and 2 TD's with MM.  He'd still be on the bench.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Tough to dispute that things made a pretty dramatic turn around in GB's favor once you announced the rocking chair card had been played

In 2010 it was ginger ales. I had to open it at opening kick-off and not finish it until the dagger. Canada dry was undefeated through the super bowl. It was glorious. 

• Like 1

Happy with the W. Offense made plays. The Aaron Brothers are special. The line did good enough. Kind of disappointing game for the wrs (101 yards on 9 catches for the group). We will need Adams back.

D stepped up late. Pass rush wasn’t getting home and our coverage was very soft. I feel like Pettine just didn’t want to get burned and was okay giving up underneath stuff. As a fan, I’d have liked more aggressiveness but I get it.

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

MM's version of using a RB in the pass game was sneaking through the A gap for a 4 yard curl.  

Aaron Jones would never have the opportunity to go for 160 and 2 TD's with MM.  He'd still be on the bench.

Montgomery had two games in 2016 that were similar to this.