gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Defense only gave up 7 points in the 2nd half.  I may have been too harsh.  Still surprised KC punted 4th and 3 with 5 min left assuming they would get the ball back.

Legit shocked me they didn't go for it especially with how well they have been converting on 3rd downs all game long. Not sure why you'd rather take your chances against Rodgers with a pretty pedestrian defense(that's missing key players) instead of just trying to gain 3 yards for a new set of downs.

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Defense only gave up 7 points in the 2nd half.  I may have been too harsh.  Still surprised KC punted 4th and 3 with 5 min left assuming they would get the ball back.

Nahhh.....that was the smart move.
They forced us to beat them (and the clock).

The go for it and miss - we've got the ball mid-field.

Game over.

Great start .. bad 2nd quarter .. strong second half .. victory!!  Our coaching staff deserves a lot of credit.  Every week it seems we come out of the gate pretty good on offense.  That tells me that our scripts are top line and LaFleur and the boys know how to scheme.  Tonight I was impressed how they rebounded at the half on both sides of the ball.  We've got a good team all around .. very happy!

• Like 2