gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

2 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Sure would be nice if someone not named Smith can get a sack. Take away the Smith's sacks this team would have only 4 which is horrible.

I think we are seeing that as good as those two are - it's not enough. You have to be more versatile than that or teams will take away the outside rush. I don't know how many snaps Z is getting inside, but we gotta switch it up some. Doesn't help that we have absolutely nothing to come from the inside.

• Like 2

Andy Herman:  Green Bay absolutely needs to make a trade for a WR at the trade deadline... ... and his name is Jakeem Grant and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a WR. Grant would give the return game a massive boost.

Zach Kruse:  Aaron Rodgers on the late third-down play call: "I loved it. It's close out. I loved the whole drive. That was really special to finish that off. ... Got to 3rd-and-5 and they're out of timeouts, and it's time to win the game."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you cant just take away 15 sacks though

IDC if everyone after your top 2 sack guys total 4, it's just that they can't even pressure anything. They just have to do it all on their own it feels like. Nobody is pressuring a QB into them unless it's the other Smith

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Green Bay absolutely needs to make a trade for a WR at the trade deadline... ... and his name is Jakeem Grant and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a WR. Grant would give the return game a massive boost.

return game??

okay, send a 2nd

18 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I think we are seeing that as good as those two are - it's not enough. You have to be more versatile than that or teams will take away the outside rush. I don't know how many snaps Z is getting inside, but we gotta switch it up some. Doesn't help that we have absolutely nothing to come from the inside.

Tell Gary to be as good as this forum thinks he is, get Clark healthy again. That could go a long way on its own

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

you cant just take away 15 sacks though

True but others need to step up it's getting ridiculous. Time for Lowry to start earning his raise. And if Kenny can't get home I'm second guessing if we should break the bank giving him a big extension. He'll make a play now and then but he's not stout enough against the run and he's not getting home as a pass rusher.

24 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Sure would be nice if someone not named Smith can get a sack. Take away the Smith's sacks this team would have only 4 which is horrible.

While it would be nice, do you know how many teams wish they could say “take away our starting two edges 15 sacks and you’d only have 4”

Guys who get sacks are expensive for a reason. Supply vs demand. They basically have inealastic demand because  aren’t many of them and everyone wants/needs them.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

return game??

okay, send a 2nd

Lol jakeem Grant. Some huge ****** here told EVERYONE on the draft section he wouldn't get drafted, not just that, he wouldn't be a PFA, tryout player at best. I told him I would leave FF forever if he didn't make a team, and if he did, he couldn't post for ONE month, during the draft. And he wouldn't do it. Most have said 50 times he can't be drafted then wouldn't even take that bet. Damn coward. I don't even remember his ID, I don't think he posts anymore. He was like 15 but he acted like he was Gil Brandt.