gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 hour ago, Norse65 said:

Lazard is like a power forward. He attacks the ball and the defender. He boxes out the DB effectively. This increases his value to the scheme and sets MVS back a notch.  IMO.  

Trotting Sheppard out there to make ugly fair catches is a stranger strategy every week.  Menenga needs to take a second look at this segment of his game plan.  Put the kid on ice until next season if you still see something there. 

Idk if you saw this, but I believe it was the ST coach that said we're going to look at other options at RS before the game, so it is on their mind. I guess nobody else looked ready at PR yet though

I really hope GB plans to bring back Greene when he's eligible (I think Week 11 or 12). I think one of the reasons for our recent struggles on defense is us using Amos as the hybrid LB instead of playing him where he belongs...at safety. Guy made all kinds of plays against the Bears in Week 1 playing there and now we've moved him out of position and put a lesser player deep with Savage. Don't understand the logic there by Pettine at all. 

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Got a sciatic nerve issue.  Hurts when I stand, hurts worse when I walk.  What else you got?

See your physician and then a physical therapist.

Between seeing them, look up the Yoga Triangle pose...  It may sound loony, but it helped me and my wife some years back when we both had issues with ours.

Sciatica is no fun.

• Like 1

Just now, PackFan4Ever said:

See your physician and then a physical therapist.

Between seeing them, look up the Yoga Triangle pose...  It may sound loony, but it helped me and my wife some years back when we both had issues with ours.

Sciatica is no fun.

I'd rather die of sciaticism poisoning than turn into a damn hippie. 

While I would never "want" one of our guys to be hurt, I hope Kenny Clark is hurt and just gutting through it because he's been a step-above JAG in the last four weeks or so and it's part of our problem up the middle. We really need the Weeks 1-2 Kenny Clark back if we're going to improve our defensive front especially if Gute sleeps through the trade deadline. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

While I would never "want" one of our guys to be hurt, I hope Kenny Clark is hurt and just gutting through it because he's been a step-above JAG in the last four weeks or so and it's part of our problem up the middle. We really need the Weeks 1-2 Kenny Clark back if we're going to improve our defensive front especially if Gute sleeps through the trade deadline. 

I'm thinking he's less than 100%.  It would be nice if they could limit his snaps and rest him a bit.  Hopefully after the bye he'll get right.  Hard not to notice his lack of production these last few games.  Looked at the injury report not a lot there.  Shin but listed as full participant.  Maybe he's just run down.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'd rather die of sciaticism poisoning than turn into a damn hippie. 

Packfan is right Yoga does help.  Regardless if you want to get better physical therapy is key.  Backs don't get better without being proactive.  Gotta stretch and strengthen.  Go to PT otherwise you will continue to suffer.  Is what it is.  Drinking can temporarily mask the pain but your situation won't improve.  Rest it and then PT.  A little free advice that you probably won't listen to until you hit the wall.

Just now, Scoremore said:

Packfan is right Yoga does help.  Regardless if you want to get better physical therapy is key.  Backs don't get better without being proactive.  Gotta stretch and strengthen.  Go to PT otherwise you will continue to suffer.  Is what it is.  Drinking can temporarily mask the pain but your situation won't improve.  Rest it and then PT.  A little free advice that you probably won't listen to until you hit the wall.

I can attest to yoga, stretching and strengthening.  I have two bulging discs and the only thing keeping me out of surgery is stretching/yoga and some planking.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I can attest to yoga, stretching and strengthening.  I have two bulging discs and the only thing keeping me out of surgery is stretching/yoga and some planking.

I did core training for years and never had a back issue once.