gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

You dont understand what makes a deep threat, or how they operate and that's ok.

Let me know who you'd rather have in this "what have you done lately world"?

Calvin Ridley? Ted Ginn? Gee I hope not. Curtis Samuel? DK Metcalf? Emmanuel Sanders isnt having the year he is. Hell Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks arent having wildly better years than MVS. MVS is a FINE #2. 

Screw you on what you think i know and that's ok;  to each  their own.  We'll just see if MVS has that potential turn into reality.  If so, I'll be very happy .  That being said, you probably aren't old enough to understand this indeed has become a world of what have you done for me lately.  

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

We struggled on the short routes because we literally gave the fastest guys in the NFL time and space to kill us.  Add on that we can't tackle in space, and you're asking to get smoked.  Play up, or m2m, pressure Moore and disrupt him and those fast timing routes, and see what happens.  IF, and I mean a big IF, Moore beats you deep, then adjust.  Guys tackle much better when they're close - which playing up and m2m affords.  

You:  "We suck at tackling period so you think we're going to do that with those type guys in space?"   Dude, the scheme we played last night gave them a TON of space, what the heck are you talking about, LOL.  I'm thinking the cool-aid drinker is you, says this cocky guy.

Play up on the quickest and fastest wr's in the league, miss your jam or be 1 second late and get smoked for a td ... that's your strategy ?  We can't tackle in space or out of space.  Pee and moan all you want how it should have been done if we lose ...  otherwise, nobody cares.  Remember, your the cocky guy that drinks the cool-aid.

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I stated earlier at least a dozen times how happy I am that we won given that a backup QB behind three, THREE backup Oline picked us apart because GB was playing 10 yards off the line.  It's one thing to give up the underneath stuff - but NOT NOT NOT when your defense tackles like absolute sh!t in space - especially against speed guys.  Play up, and dare Moore to beat you deep.  He won't, especially if you play up and disrupt those timing plays.  It was a great scheme for Mahomie.  I'd have like to seen something different with Moore - that's all I'm saying.  Glad we won (for the 15th time). 

Ok, next time maybe they'll try that and lose ... that will make your theory better.  9_9

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Screw you on what you think i know and that's ok;  to each  their own.  We'll just see if MVS has that potential turn into reality.  If so, I'll be very happy .  That being said, you probably aren't old enough to understand this indeed has become a world of what have you done for me lately.  

It's already reality, go around the league and tell me what #2 is just having a season that's head and shoulders better than hes doing. You've got Tampa Bay, Minnesota, Cleveland and maybe the Bengals counting Green as places with a better WR situation. The list isnt long.

It's not what I think, it's what you're showing me.

Obviously KC too, probably missing another couple teams. Point stands, MVS is producing like a number 2, we fall off drastically from there.

Edited by HighCalebR

31 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Play up on the quickest and fastest wr's in the league, miss your jam or be 1 second late and get smoked for a td ... that's your strategy ?  We can't tackle in space or out of space.  Pee and moan all you want how it should have been done if we lose ...  otherwise, nobody cares.  Remember, your the cocky guy that drinks the cool-aid.

Yes, keeping those speedy receivers in front of them kept KC from scoring at will.   

Man, there is a lot of complaining here.   I thought we won last night...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

As opposed to play off and give them all the time and space in the world.  It's Moore - not Mahomes.  I, and others here are laughing at your absolute paranoia of Moore.  It's really the funniest thing I've read on this forum all week.  And you don't have to jam the receivers - just don't play back 10 yards.  My God you're paranoid - you've actually convinced yourself that I drank your cool-aid!  ROTFLOL!  

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

As opposed to play off and give them all the time and space in the world.  It's Moore - not Mahomes.  I, and others here are laughing at your absolute paranoia of Moore.  It's really the funniest thing I've read on this forum all week.  And you don't have to jam the receivers - just don't play back 10 yards.  My God you're paranoid - you've actually convinced yourself that I drank your cool-aid!  ROTFLOL!  

To old to be paranoid ... hate kool aid too.  Carry on.