gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He was scared of Hill and figured the more passes you gave Moore the more likely a mistake was coming for a turnover. Problem is he never blitzed him and the front 4 was mediocre in pass rush. Moore had time and he had short and intermediate routes that are low risk available to him all night. 

You always play aggressive against bad QBs IMO, Pettine has stunk since Savage went down. My hope is now that Savage is back and we're done playing a WR with Hill's speed for the season, we can go back to being an exotic defense and not one of the most bland groups in the NFL. We're wasting Jaire and King playing them in soft zone. We're getting no pressures or sacks from DBs and LBs because they're not blitzing. The whole thing has been a big contrast from weeks 1-4 and our production on defense has fallen with it.

I would like to award you with $100 Schrute bucks or $1,000 Stanley nickles for that post.  Spot on.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He was scared of Hill and figured the more passes you gave Moore the more likely a mistake was coming for a turnover. Problem is he never blitzed him and the front 4 was mediocre in pass rush. Moore had time and he had short and intermediate routes that are low risk available to him all night. 

You always play aggressive against bad QBs IMO, Pettine has stunk since Savage went down. My hope is now that Savage is back and we're done playing a WR with Hill's speed for the season, we can go back to being an exotic defense and not one of the most bland groups in the NFL. We're wasting Jaire and King playing them in soft zone. We're getting no pressures or sacks from DBs and LBs because they're not blitzing. The whole thing has been a big contrast from weeks 1-4 and our production on defense has fallen with it.

I agree with this assessment.

The part of the discussion earlier that surprised me was the implication that Moore can't beat you deep.   His deep ball wasn't his issue.  The rap on him was not dealing well with pressure, so I would have expected more blitz calls.

The Savage injury really seems to have affected the ability of the defense to do some things.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Norse65 said:

Trotting Sheppard out there to make ugly fair catches is a stranger strategy every week.  Menenga needs to take a second look at this segment of his game plan.  Put the kid on ice until next season if you still see something there. 

Do you think Shepherd is making too many fair catches? I haven't seen him with any space to run when he does that. The fair catches have been good decisions as far as I can tell.