gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

4 hours ago, mikebpackfan said:

He was asked about this at Monday’s presser. He declined to answer. So we won’t really know. He did say he has to cover his mouth more...

I figured it was because Jones stepped out of bounds after getting the first down.  If it was that it really didn't matter anyway, because the Chiefs couldn't stop the clock on the next few kneel downs.

Edited by {Family Ghost}
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I figured it was because Jones stepped out of bounds after getting the first down.  If it was that it really didn't matter anyway, because the Chiefs couldn't stop the clock on the next few kneel downs.

It was on the first timeout of the Chiefs which was before that play. 

13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Someone with the all-22 will have to post the play, think @AlexGreen#20 has access?

My guess is someone got away with some taunting/late hit on our offense that could've cost us dearly. He clearly isn't happy with whatever it was.

If not a player, he might be cursing out a coach on the headset. Maybe someone tried to run a guy on the field and we almost got caught with 12 men or something.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:35 AM, coachbuns said:

With the offensive firepower at the skilled positions the Chiefs have, I'd say it was ok.  Don't get burned deep, keep everything in front.  The ball was getting out of the QB hand very quickly not giving the rush a chance for sacks.  Not sure where you're getting the "they only play well against bad teams"?  5 out of their 8 wins are against teams that are .500 or better;  Chicago and Oakland are at 3-4.  Only team that's really bad is Denver.   9_9

I meant bad offenses.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:09 PM, Outpost31 said:

I'd rather die of sciaticism poisoning than turn into a damn hippie. 

PackFan is right, check out some stretching exercises. Doesn't have to be 'hippy stuff', but you will be amazed at how stretching eases sciatic pain. Been there, haven't had pain for over 10 years.

Andy Herman:  Going through the grades for the defense & it’s a pain in the *** just trying to figure out assignments & matchups in slow motion after the fact. It has to be brutal to gameplan & play against a team like that where you only see them once every 4 years. Huge to get out w/ a win!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Going through the grades for the defense & it’s a pain in the *** just trying to figure out assignments & matchups in slow motion after the fact. It has to be brutal to gameplan & play against a team like that where you only see them once every 4 years. Huge to get out w/ a win!

I pretty much gave up. That zone flood nonsense they were running where they put everybody to one side of the field was giving me a headache. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Yeah .. I had faulty info.  A relative was texting me during that final drive and the only thing I could think to be angry with on the field was Jones stepping out of bounds to stop the clock.  I then realized the game was over anyway since we could just kill the clock.

I went back and re-watched that final sequence last night and I couldn't figure out what he was mad about.  Had to be someone messing around with headphone equipment, or a player doing something stupid on the sidelines.

Just watched the rebroadcast of the game on NFL Network. Alex Light deserves a great big thank-you. He came in for Bahktiari for a few plays and then replaced Bulaga on the last couple drives, and you couldn't even tell he was in there. Very different from when Spriggs would come into a game and get lit up immediately and almost get Rodgers killed. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greg C. said:

Just watched the rebroadcast of the game on NFL Network. Alex Light deserves a great big thank-you. He came in for Bahktiari for a few plays and then replaced Bulaga on the last couple drives, and you couldn't even tell he was in there. Very different from when Spriggs would come into a game and get lit up immediately and almost get Rodgers killed. 

He played what, 3 snaps of pass pro?

While I am happy we came away with the win, I was disappointed with the lack of pressure we put on Moore, especially with them having two starters out on the o-line and another one get hurt during the game.

I haven’t seen grades for the game and I know the Chiefs offense can make a lot of people look slow but Preston Smith really looked like he was stuck in the mud out there. I know Pettine likes big edge players and all that but it would be nice to see a quick twitch, speed guy out there just to switch it up some. Somebody better than Fackrell. 

4 minutes ago, Victor1124 said:

While I am happy we came away with the win, I was disappointed with the lack of pressure we put on Moore, especially with them having two starters out on the o-line and another one get hurt during the game.

I haven’t seen grades for the game and I know the Chiefs offense can make a lot of people look slow but Preston Smith really looked like he was stuck in the mud out there. I know Pettine likes big edge players and all that but it would be nice to see a quick twitch, speed guy out there just to switch it up some. Somebody better than Fackrell. 

Me too but where do you find that guy now? It is what it is for the rest of this season.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:37 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

I pretty much gave up. That zone flood nonsense they were running where they put everybody to one side of the field was giving me a headache. 

And I immediately wondered if MLF would steal it. With our big WR's blocking and hitting Jones on the run with a flare pass or something similar .....

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cannondale said:

And I immediately wondered if MLF would steal it. With our big WR's blocking and hitting Jones on the run with a flare pass or something similar .....

It only works if you force a team to play exclusively zone against you. The Chiefs have Hill, Watkins, Hardman so you almost have to play them that way (though I'd argue we could've at least tried to match Jaire with Hill and see what happened). Wouldn't work versus man, which we we see a lot of because we only had one known dynamic playmaker and he is hurt. With Jones emergence maybe we start seeing it a little more.