gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

16 minutes ago, Golfman said:

It would be really, really stupid for them to take a chance with Mahomes. Can you imagine the outrage if he played and tore his knee and ended his year. Think of Kevin Durant in the NBA finals last year. 

There isnt any structural damage according to the report of the MRI. 

Its merely a pain & swelling mitigation/tolerance thing.

Mahommes playing is a joke.  He'll be out 3 weeks at least.  Savage a full participant is really awesome news.  Last report was he was out of his walking boot and had a high ankle.  Now he's a full participant?  Lot of misinformation going around.  Awesome awesome awesome news if Savage does indeed play.  Guy on local news "Packers may have to face Mahommes after all."  C'mon man.  The chance of KC trotting him out there is zero.  Getting Savage back is huge.

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Mahommes playing is a joke.  He'll be out 3 weeks at least.  Savage a full participant is really awesome news.  Last report was he was out of his walking boot and had a high ankle.  Now he's a full participant?  Lot of misinformation going around.  Awesome awesome awesome news if Savage does indeed play.  Guy on local news "Packers may have to face Mahommes after all."  C'mon man.  The chance of KC trotting him out there is zero.  Getting Savage back is huge.

i dont see why its so hard to believe. there is no structural damage. its a pain & swelling thing. pretty similar to how Rodgers was all of last year. if the man wants to play, hes gonna play.

Because he dislocated his knee cap.  Minimum 3 week injury.  They aren't going to chance him getting that thing really torn up by coming back to early.  Reports are anywhere from 3-5 weeks.  Really think he is going to play just one week later?  Again ZERO chance.

Just now, Scoremore said:

Because he dislocated his knee cap.  Minimum 3 week injury.  They aren't going to chance him getting that thing really torn up by coming back to early.  Reports are anywhere from 3-5 weeks.  Really think he is going to play just one week later?  Again ZERO chance.

Thats like an average. There are all sorts of different varieties and sorts of dislocations. They got the best news possible in the MRI, no structural damage. Sure it may take him 3-5 weeks to have it feel pain free, but it sure sounds like its not at risk for further damage.

Dont worry, i wont say i told you so, if he suits up this week or next week...but i certainly will not be surprised one bit. Especially considering the competitive fire he has. Just look at Rodgers injury last year. He was told structurally he was fine, he dealt with the pain, and had no issue of playing. And tibial plateau fractures have like what, a 6 week or so recovery period?

24 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

i dont see why its so hard to believe. there is no structural damage. its a pain & swelling thing. pretty similar to how Rodgers was all of last year. if the man wants to play, hes gonna play.

I've had a kneecap dislocation 2 times.  They have to put you under and crunch it back in.  If they play him,  they are absolutely stupid and don't give a crap about their players.  It is not similar to Rodgers last year.  His kneecap came out and was below where his kneecap used to be.   Everything is stretched out and sore as hell.  Maybe the game after our Sunday night game ... anything else is player endangerment.    

about 6 weeks

It usually takes about 6 weeks to fully recover from a dislocated kneecap, although sometimes it can take a bit longer to return to sports or other strenuous activities.

That's a google.  It was a serious injury.  Feel free to rub it in my face if he comes back in 2 weeks.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

I've had a kneecap dislocation 2 times.  They have to put you under and crunch it back in.  If they play him,  they are absolutely stupid and don't give a crap about their players.  It is not similar to Rodgers last year.  His kneecap came out and was below where his kneecap used to be.   Everything is stretched out and sore as hell.  Maybe the game after our Sunday night game ... anything else is player endangerment.    

false. they certainly didnt put mahomes under when they very clearly popped it back in on the field. and he certainly had no issue, because he was reported to be trying to get back in the game afterwards. but team medical wanted him to get an MRI first.

there are different varieties of knee cap dislocations, ive never personally had one. I have, however, dislocated each shoulder...one required surgery, and one i was throwing a football the next day with minimal pain.(and yes, clearly theyre different body parts...but the point is variance here)

Edited by n8ghee

5 minutes ago, Scoremore said:
about 6 weeks

It usually takes about 6 weeks to fully recover from a dislocated kneecap, although sometimes it can take a bit longer to return to sports or other strenuous activities.

That's a google.  It was a serious injury.  Feel free to rub it in my face if he comes back in 2 weeks.

what dont you understand about the words ive underlined?

they are clearly there to help you understand that there is variance in this type of injury. are you really that dense? Im not even trying to say i think he will play, just that i wouldnt be surprised if he did...based off of what has been reported to his specific case and his competitive fire. If team medical states there is no fear for further structural damage, and hes willing to deal with the pain/swelling/stiffness... hes gonna play. 

Edited by n8ghee

8 minutes ago, Scoremore said:
about 6 weeks

Go ahead and google Tibial Plateau Fracture while youre at it. and post that.

Just now, n8ghee said:

false. they certainly didnt put mahomes under when they very clearly popped it back in on the field. and he certainly had no issue, because he was reported to be trying to get back in the game afterwards. but team medical wanted him to get an MRI first.

there are different varieties of knee cap dislocations, ive never personally had one. I have, however, dislocated each shoulder...one required surgery, and one i was throwing a football the next day with minimal pain.(and yes, clearly theyre different body parts...but the point is variety here)

Bull crap. Until you've had one, you can't tell me squat on a knee dislocation.  If you believe he had no issue with that knee ... LOL!  He wanted to go back in and that makes him fine to play?  Seriously dude.  I too have had a shoulder pop out probably 20 times and it hurt like hell.  Maybe you are a medical marvel and I'm not ... just sayin, if he plays with that knee after less than a week ... they are idiots.   

• Like 2