gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

5 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Bull crap. Until you've had one, you can't tell me squat on a knee dislocation.  If you believe he had no issue with that knee ... LOL!  He wanted to go back in and that makes him fine to play?  Seriously dude.  I too have had a shoulder pop out probably 20 times and it hurt like hell.  Maybe you are a medical marvel and I'm not ... just sayin, if he plays with that knee after less than a week ... they are idiots.   

Lol. Okay man. "I HaVe hAd a ShOuLdEr PoP Out 20 TiMeS!"

im done with this, you have a nice night. Ice those shoulders. 

6 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

what dont you understand about the words ive underlined?

they are clearly there to help you understand that there is variance in this type of injury. are you really that dense? Im not even trying to say i think he will play, just that i wouldnt be surprised if he did...based off of what has been reported to his specific case and his competitive fire. If team medical states there is no fear for further structural damage, and hes willing to deal with the pain/swelling/stiffness... hes gonna play. 

Variance my butt.  Don't be so dense that a normal 6 week injury can be ok in less than a week ... especially playing a professional sport. Unless you've had the injury and experienced the consequences ... playing diagnosis doctor isn't your gig.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

what dont you understand about the words ive underlined?

they are clearly there to help you understand that there is variance in this type of injury. are you really that dense? Im not even trying to say i think he will play, just that i wouldnt be surprised if he did...based off of what has been reported to his specific case and his competitive fire. If team medical states there is no fear for further structural damage, and hes willing to deal with the pain/swelling/stiffness... hes gonna play. 

Dude unless you are a medical professional don't even talk to me.  Usually 6 weeks to 1 week is quite a stretch don't you think?  Oh wait it's a miracle. Can the other word you underlined is in reference to taking longer not less.  Whatever you are not going to win this argument.  It's a KC smokescreen and he isn't going to play.   We'll talk again when he does come back.  Until then I am done discussing it with you.

1 minute ago, coachbuns said:

Variance my butt.  Don't be so dense that a normal 6 week injury can be ok in less than a week ... especially playing a professional sport. Unless you've had the injury and experienced the consequences ... playing diagnosis doctor isn't your gig.  

Tell that to about 50 players dealing with various injuries across the league not following your quoted internet guidelines to a T. (including your own damn QB last year)

Edited by n8ghee

This is a highly losable game for the Packers. I'm surprised that the Las Vegas odds have the Packers as 4-5 point favorites, because I think it should be close to dead even. The Chiefs are still a very good team, and they are playing at home. Just for starters, will the Packers be able to cover Travis Kelce? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Tell that to about 50 players across the league not following your quoted internet guidelines to a T. (including your own damn QB last year)

Don't know a thing about the other 50 players you're referring to.  Just know about the one you were referring to.  Our QB didn't have anything similar to a dislocated knee cap.  There you go again being a diagnosis doctor.  We'll know more on Sunday night about what the outcome will be.

Edited by coachbuns

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Don't know a thing about the other 50 players you're referring to.  Just know about the one you were referring to.  Our QB didn't have anything similar to a dislocated knee cap.  There you go again being a diagnosis doctor.  We'll know more on Sunday night about what the outcome will be.

So following Internet search diagnoses to a T only matters when it comes to Knee Dislocations? Roger that. 

(by the way, you are the one making diagnoses here...i am not at all. All ive said is what has been reported, and why i wouldnt be surprised if he plays sooner than your posted diagnosis)

Edited by n8ghee

Just now, n8ghee said:

So following Internet search diagnoses to a T only matters when it comes to Knee Dislocations? Roger that. 

I don't care about anything else as we were discussing Mahomes and his dislocated knee cap.  I'd rather watch a preseason game from last year than look up internet medical diagnosis for others.  Carry on doc.   

Just now, coachbuns said:

I don't care about anything else as we were discussing Mahomes and his dislocated knee cap.  I'd rather watch a preseason game from last year than look up internet medical diagnosis for others.  Carry on doc.   

Hm. Okay, this must be a fantastic job of trolling. I applaud you, if thats the case.

13 minutes ago, Greg C. said:

This is a highly losable game for the Packers. I'm surprised that the Las Vegas odds have the Packers as 4-5 point favorites, because I think it should be close to dead even. The Chiefs are still a very good team, and they are playing at home. Just for starters, will the Packers be able to cover Travis Kelce? 

Damn, im kind of surprised by that spread too. 4-5 seems at least a couple points too high.

Just now, Greg C. said:

I'm not surprised by this line at all. The Packers are a good team. The Chiefs are merely a good team, with Mahomes. Without Mahomes they are quite limited. Run game was non existent with the best QB in the game. You think it will get better with a limited QB? Kelce and Tyreek are a couple of the best players at the position, we have one of the best young CBs in the game. With Savage we also have a damn good S duo. We match up quite well with the Chiefs, especially if our front does the things that it does by getting the ball out quick.

Our offense is better than their defense even without Adam's. Linsley basically gets to double up a hurt Jones every play. Our Tackle duo is good enough to handle Okafor and Clark, even if they get theirs, I dont see how they dominate the game. A hot Rodgers is good enough to make our WRs shine, against these CBs, even without Adams. 

Could we lose? Sure, it's only a 5 point spread. But we definitely should be the favored party in a betting line, and by more than 3.

Fun fact to accompany Savage being a full participant in practice, we've played 17.5 quarters with Savage, and allowed 853 passing yards in that time. We've played 10.5 quarters without Savage, and allowed 912 passing yards in that time. Having Savage on the field almost cuts the amount of passing yards we allow in half.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ajdodge09 said:

Fun fact to accompany Savage being a full participant in practice, we've played 17.5 quarters with Savage, and allowed 853 passing yards in that time. We've played 10.5 quarters without Savage, and allowed 912 passing yards in that time. Having Savage on the field almost cuts the amount of passing yards we allow in half.

I hope the limited passing yards continue when he comes back. Its been rough lately.