gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I feel like the injury report for the Packers is listing as many guys as possible so that opposing teams won't know who they may be able to target.  Hrd to pick out who may be slowed a bit out of a list of 22 players, many of whom may be decoys.

Interesting idea and on the right side of legal as there are so few players still listed at the end of the week.

10 hours ago, cannondale said:

Some good stuff. I like Simms and agree with everything he said. Some great overall bullet points at the end too

It is particularly satisfying to listen to someone praise the team that the Packers just beat. The Chiefs were undermanned but did almost everything right and still lost.

They mentioned LeSean McCoy's fumble, and like everyone else, they failed to acknowledge that Tyler Lancaster knocked he ball out of McCoy's hands. I don't think the announcers during the game even gave him credit for it--just the recovery, which was portrayed as lucky. That was a really nice play by Lancaster. You can bet that play would've been acknowledged if a star player had done it. 

• 4 weeks later...