gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

32 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Even if I had a measly 3,698 @AlexGreen#20 or 3,699 @Norm I would have still made the joke :)

Thank you for pointing this out to me. However if there's one thing I've learned in these last two weeks, it's that bulk stats always need to be compared with the situations in mind. You and Norm rack up all your points in the cheap up-vote OC boards, where I'm out here grinding in the Packers board. I'm at least +500 likes above both of you guys in points-above-expected-points when you take degree of difficulty into account. You guys are on that Patriots schedule ;)

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Thank you for pointing this out to me. However if there's one thing I've learned in these last two weeks, it's that bulk stats always need to be compared with the situations in mind. You and Norm rack up all your points in the cheap up-vote OC boards, where I'm out here grinding in the Packers board. I'm at least +500 likes above both of you guys in points-above-expected-points when you take degree of difficulty into account. You guys are on that Patriots schedule ;)

I do it with everybody hating me, so that’s like top defense each damn week.  

Popular opinion so go ahead and lay it on me, but I find these gameday posts funny and useful. If I wasn't trying to get basic game details (e.g. date, time, location, injury list), which is how the first post in these threads used to be in years past, they are nowhere to be found thank god. Additionally, if I was a lurker or someone who stumbled across this site and was wondering if I should get involved with posting, a bunch of inside jokes that are very funny that come off as weird is precisely how I'd want our forum and team portrayed. It used to be useful info with a few random inside jokes thrown in for the people who browse and post regularly, but we are well oiled meme machine now.

Like I said, popular opinion because everyone seems to like it. Just wanted to give my two cents.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Popular opinion so go ahead and lay it on me, but I find these gameday posts funny and useful. If I wasn't trying to get basic game details (e.g. date, time, location, injury list), which is how the first post in these threads used to be in years past, they are nowhere to be found thank god. Additionally, if I was a lurker or someone who stumbled across this site and was wondering if I should get involved with posting, a bunch of inside jokes that are very funny that come off as weird is precisely how I'd want our forum and team portrayed. It used to be useful info with a few random inside jokes thrown in for the people who browse and post regularly, but we are well oiled meme machine now.

Like I said, popular opinion because everyone seems to like it. Just wanted to give my two cents.

adam sandler comedy GIF

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Big injury report today. Will Adams practice? Savage?

For the Chiefs, sounds like Fuller and Jones will miss this week but we'll see about Fisher and Watkins. 

I hope Savage is back .. the drop off from him to Redmond has been steep.  If I was an opposing qb I would be looking to exploit that guy all day long.  The communication back there has been very shaky of late.