gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I hope Savage is back .. the drop off from him to Redmond has been steep.  If I was an opposing qb I would be looking to exploit that guy all day long.  The communication back there has been very shaky of late.

If I had to guess, I'd say 65% we get Adams back this week, 35% chance Savage is back. During the Raiders game, the sideline reporter said after halftime that she spoke with Adams who was "hopeful" that he'd practice this week. Conversely, I saw a locker room interview with Savage last week and he didn't sound like a guy who was going to back this week. Just my take. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If I had to guess, I'd say 65% we get Adams back this week, 35% chance Savage is back. During the Raiders game, the sideline reporter said after halftime that she spoke with Adams who was "hopeful" that he'd practice this week. Conversely, I saw a locker room interview with Savage last week and he didn't sound like a guy who was going to back this week. Just my take. 

I would have guessed the other way.  That ankle must have really got it good.  Must be careful with the Adams toe.  We want no relapse later in the season.

25 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I hope Savage is back .. the drop off from him to Redmond has been steep.  If I was an opposing qb I would be looking to exploit that guy all day long.  The communication back there has been very shaky of late.

Especially with Kelce... Remember Savage breaking on a lot of those throws to TE and receivers in the seams and deflecting the ball that is what we are missing.

I think we’ve all got Dom Capers PTSD for this one.

It’s Matt Moore.  He’s the least mobile QB we will face all season.  Yeah the Chiefs have weapons, but Cousins has weapons. Trubisky has weapons.  This should be the easiest game for our defense since week 1 against the Bears.  If we give up more than 20 points it would be a massive disappointment for our defense.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Norm rack up all your points in the cheap up-vote OC boards

Shenanigans!

99% of my likes are from this forum. Maybe 3-4 times a year I chill in the general game thread. Mine are all cheap though, that's for sure lol

It's insanely stupid that you don't have twice as many as you do though. 

Edited by Norm
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I think we’ve all got Dom Capers PTSD for this one.

It’s Matt Moore.  He’s the least mobile QB we will face all season.  Yeah the Chiefs have weapons, but Cousins has weapons. Trubisky has weapons.  This should be the easiest game for our defense since week 1 against the Bears.  If we give up more than 20 points it would be a massive disappointment for our defense.

Not sure how much was Mahomes vs their OL, but they are graded out highly. Need our pass-rush to get home to limit their offense methinks. Especially if Savage is still out.

13 hours ago, Hoodie89 said:

Unpopular opinion so go ahead and lay it on me, but I don't find these gameday posts funny nor useful. If I was glancing and trying to get basic game details (e.g. date, time, location, injury list), which is how the first post in these threads used to be in years past, they are nowhere to be found. Additionally, if I was a lurker or someone who stumbled across this site and was wondering if I should get involved with posting, a bunch of inside jokes that aren't very funny that come off as weird is not how I'd want our forum and team portrayed. It used to be useful info with a few random inside jokes thrown in for the people who browse and post regularly, but that is so far from what this is now.

Like I said, unpopular opinion because everyone seems to like it. Just wanted to give my two cents.

I know somebody is trying to be funny but the titles of these threads is confusing to an old lady like me.  lol

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Shenanigans!

99% of my likes are from this forum. Maybe 3-4 times a year I chill in the general game thread. Mine are all cheap though, that's for sure lol

It's insanely stupid that you don't have twice as many as you do though. 

Norm … you are such a suck up.

19 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Savage had a high ankle we won't see him until after the bye.  Really huge loss.  Same for Adams.  49's game target for both those guys.  They should be ready to roll by then.

Man I hope so.  Savage is sorely missed as his replacement(s) pretty much suck without much hope of getting better.  Adams not playing but team still winning has shown that a good game plan plus Hazard and others stepping up, we can get by.  If we can win 2 out of next 3 and be 8-2 at the bye without them playing … who to heck would have figured?! 

29 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Savage had a high ankle we won't see him until after the bye.  Really huge loss.  Same for Adams.  49's game target for both those guys.  They should be ready to roll by then.

Absolutely no reason why Adams should be out that long unless the guy heals like a 70-year old man. Rapoport initially reported after it happened that "he might miss a game." Either he was wrong in a big way or Adams should be ready to come back. He's been out basically a full month. 

16 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Norm … you are such a suck up.

I just love me some AG.  Don't be jealous of it. Lol

I literally **** post all day and he's spend crazy time and effort on real informative things. It's not sucking up, it's ******* true lol

Edited by Norm

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Absolutely no reason why Adams should be out that long unless the guy heals like a 70-year old man. Rapoport initially reported after it happened that "he might miss a game." Either he was wrong in a big way or Adams should be ready to come back. He's been out basically a full month. 

Doesn’t he have turf toe? That’s typically a 3-4 week injury to my understanding

• Like 1