Say hello to your new Co-Mod! It's...

ET80

@Jakuvious!

The hits just keep on coming for KC! A big W against the defending champs and a new Moderator!

You guys are familiar with Jakuvious, and now he'll be taking on the mantle for the KC forum as the guy who will take on the Mod role for this forum!

Give it up for you new Moderator!

Welcome to my reign of terror :D

Thanks for the announcement, ET. And thanks to you, CWood, and Webby for the confidence and opportunity.

I've been around and active for a good while now, so I don't think I need to introduce myself or anything like that, but if anyone has any questions for me or anything, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'm excited to be able to have a bigger role around this place. Especially if KC keeps playing like they did Thursday.

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

Welcome to my reign of terror :D

Thanks for the announcement, ET. And thanks to you, CWood, and Webby for the confidence and opportunity.

I've been around and active for a good while now, so I don't think I need to introduce myself or anything like that, but if anyone has any questions for me or anything, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'm excited to be able to have a bigger role around this place. Especially if KC keeps playing like they did Thursday.

2 hours ago, KC_Guy said:

Finally Law and Order is back. Restrain the dragons (and Fat Dracula) as they won't be needed any more! 

@Jakuvious What is your position on the undefeated Fat Dracula, on a scale of ebola to freshly baked cookies?

Congrats btw

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

@Jakuvious What is your position on the undefeated Fat Dracula, on a scale of ebola to freshly baked cookies?

Congrats btw

Fat Dracula is an absolutely vital and valuable member of this forum, and should be treated as such. On a scale of ebola to freshly baked cookies, I'd call it a Willie Roaf pancake block. So pretty good.

Archived