week 8: Browns at Patriots

SBLIII

25 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

It's going to come together, may as well start now.

Baker hasn't been terrible, watch terrible QBs there is a big difference between them and Baker. He has been slightly off at times and made some bad decisions but the whole offense hasn't come together yet but it will.

If the Browns offensive line plays decent this will be a game.

OL is of course to blame, but Mayfield is also partly to blame.

Mayfield’s passer rating under pressure is a ridiculous 24.1, according to PFF. That’s dead last among NFL quarterbacks and nobody else is lower than 48.1.

His accuracy isn't like it was last season (so far).  Adjusted completion percentage via PFF is 68 percent, which is 26th among 27 QBs with at least 150 attempts (Daniel Jones is last). 

31 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

OL is of course to blame, but Mayfield is also partly to blame.

Mayfield’s passer rating under pressure is a ridiculous 24.1, according to PFF. That’s dead last among NFL quarterbacks and nobody else is lower than 48.1.

His accuracy isn't like it was last season (so far).  Adjusted completion percentage via PFF is 68 percent, which is 26th among 27 QBs with at least 150 attempts (Daniel Jones is last). 

Well according to PFF the only QBs you've faced this year with a grade over 50 are Allen (60.5) and Jones (63) so Mayfield's 73.7 is by far the highest graded QB you will have faced this year. We'll see what happens, it probably won't be a pass friendly day because of the weather either way.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well according to PFF the only QBs you've faced this year with a grade over 50 are Allen (60.5) and Jones (63) so Mayfield's 73.7 is by far the highest graded QB you will have faced this year. We'll see what happens, it probably won't be a pass friendly day because of the weather either way.

OK, I would have always said Mayfield is the best QB we've faced so far (Darnold promised but I change my mind after thar), doesn't change facts though. Yes, we'll see. We're a due a lapse.

Edited by Hunter2_1

34 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

OK, I would have always said Mayfield is the best QB we've faced so far (Darnold promised but I change my mind after thar), doesn't change facts though. Yes, we'll see. We're a due a lapse.

You have had a very fortunate schedule but most games have been blowouts so it isn't like the Patriots haven't done exactly what they were supposed to in those games as a SB favorite. They are due to be challenged and see what happens when that happens, whether or not it will be this week remains to be seen but I would like to see the Patriots have to play with some urgency this week and then go back to dominating next week.