week 8: Browns at Patriots

SBLIII

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

They're up there, for me. Harbaugh is one coach that 'gets it', they run the hell outta the ball (and apparently that's how to hurt us) plus the bye. Will be close.

We're playing two straight teams off the bye? And one of them after a Monday Night Football game?

Schedule is getting tough. I'm sure BB will gameplan to minimise the running damage. Collins as a spy?

1 hour ago, scottishpatriot said:

We're playing two straight teams off the bye? And one of them after a Monday Night Football game?

Schedule is getting tough. I'm sure BB will gameplan to minimise the running damage. Collins as a spy?

we should do what the Chargers did last year and regularly play with 6-7 DBs. We need a spy who can match Jackson's speed. Jonathan Jones maybe.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:24 AM, DoleINGout said:

Ravens dont scare me at all.

I'm intrigued to see how their rushing attack does against your rush defense, which has shown signs of struggling. I don't see them stopping your offense and I'm going to be fascinated to see how BB schemes Lamar, because if/when it's successful, I see other defenses trying to put together the same type of plan. It's going to be a true test for LJ, not just in that game, but to see how he responds and whether or not he evolves as a QB who is having some success and on pace to rush for over 1,300 yards this year.

• Like 1