week 8: Browns at Patriots

SBLIII

17 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Browns’ WR Jarvis Landry on Sunday’s matchup vs. the 7-0 Patriots: “We’re gonna win. It’s just that simple. We’re gonna win.”

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 24, 2019

Image result for rubbing hands gif

It already hangs in the locker even though Landry clarified it later. Bulletin material and of course KVN was the one who noticed it lol.

13 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Serious question 

If this **** is true and Kraft Belichick let Brady go play somewhere else, could you still support the team?  I think I’d be done 

I'd still support the Patriots. I've only known them as a Brady team so I want to enjoy a normal NFl fan experience for once, and see what BB can do for a year or two without him. 

Of course, I might still hedge my emotions by  providing secondary support to Brady's new team. 

More importantly Schefter is talking out his behind. 

22 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Serious question 

If this **** is true and Kraft Belichick let Brady go play somewhere else, could you still support the team?  I think I’d be done 

Of course. 

If BB wants to move on from TB12 I'm okay with it.

I care about winning not individual players.

What I'm not okay with is just keeping Brady for the sake of it and possibly let BB leave because of this.

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Serious question 

I’ve been a pats fan since 1992. Of course I’m gonna support the team 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He won 11 games with Matt freaking Cassell

The Saints are 5-0 with Bridgewater. The Patriots can be elite with a different QB especially considering that our offense right now is not very good. With a cheaper QB you can put more pieces around him.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The Saints are 5-0 with Bridgewater. The Patriots can be elite with a different QB especially considering that our offense right now is not very good. With a cheaper QB you can put more pieces around him.

Also like this was my reasoning for the whole Brady-trade speculation that started two years ago. Backed by rumors and actual reports of the Belichick/Kraft/Brady rift... hmm.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:47 AM, SBLIII said:

This sounds AWFULLY similar to what I read on the Jets board.

Funny how they consider them the first real test with their #27 DVOA offense.

But it's fairly predictable what will happen. Patriots in a laugher, Mayfield exposed, couple hours after the game Fire Freddie threads all over the Browns forum.

More Half the patirots wins are vs the Dolphins,  Jets (x2) and the Skins....those teams will be picking 1, 2 and 3 in the 2020 NFL draft.....The giants will be picking probably 6-7. And the Steelers are a dumpster fire with their starting QB injured......So when it comes to saying no real test's yet....that's not a far stretch. Or do you see it different?

Buffalo was a LEGIT test...an that game could have gone either way.

All we are saying is that the Patriots have not faced a Roster this talented yet, we have players that can win one on one matchups vs ANY team in the NFL.

IF we play like a team, and have a solid game plan, the refs dont screw us and limit turnovers.....this will be most talented team you guy's have faced all year.

I see you guys winning.....but if the Patriots show up "Expecting to win" and overlooking the Browns......things can get very interesting. Especially with us getting semi healthy.....finally. 

• Like 1