week 8: Browns at Patriots

SBLIII

18 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

More Half the patirots wins are vs the Dolphins,  Jets (x2) and the Skins....those teams will be picking 1, 2 and 3 in the 2020 NFL draft.....The giants will be picking probably 6-7. And the Steelers are a dumpster fire with their starting QB injured......So when it comes to saying no real test's yet....that's not a far stretch. Or do you see it different?

Buffalo was a LEGIT test...an that game could have gone either way.

All we are saying is that the Patriots have not faced a Roster this talented yet, we have players that can win one on one matchups vs ANY team in the NFL.

IF we play like a team, and have a solid game plan, the refs dont screw us and limit turnovers.....this will be most talented team you guy's have faced all year.

I see you guys winning.....but if the Patriots show up "Expecting to win" and overlooking the Browns......things can get very interesting. Especially with us getting semi healthy.....finally. 

I'm sure most of us are expecting a harder game than any of the others so far (at least, we should...) but with our D giving up net less than a point per game, you can see why most are confident. The Rams were talented, the Dolphins aren't - outcome was same. It's the coaching, and it's been on fire since December.

If Browns piss on our parade, massive fair play to them and they would have deserved it.

The Browns have a lot of things that don't line up well for this matchup. Baker is a turnover machine and is going against the far and away best team at causing turnovers. Their Oline is inconsistent at best. The Browns are talented, no doubt and Freddie Kitchens has managed to find a way to squander it away. How does Odell have just have 1 touchdown through 6 games??? Their play calling looks unimaginative, complete coaching mismatch vs Belichick. If their talent is going to show up this week I am hard pressed to believe that they are simply going to overnatch possibly the most talented defense in the NFL. The 49ers displayed the most likely outcome of this matchup.

Edited by The Third Rider
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Dawg is one of our.... more “optimistic” fans. 

This will be a blow out. I just want to get to the weak part of our schedule and avoid injuries this game.

Let's see how you come out. The bye week might have worked wonders for your O.

6 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

The Browns have a lot of things that don't line up well for this matchup. Baker is a turnover machine and is going against the far and away best team at causing turnovers. Their Oline is inconsistent at best. The Browns are talented, no doubt and Freddie Kitchens has managed to find a way to squander it away. How does Odell have just have 1 touchdown through 6 games??? Their play calling looks unimaginative, complete coaching mismatch vs Belichick. If their talent is going to show up this week I am hard pressed to believe that they are simply going to overnatch possibly the most talented defense in the NFL. The 49ers displayed the most likely outcome of this matchup.

Is Kitchens vs Belichick the greatest coaching mismatch in NFL history?

16 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

More Half the patirots wins are vs the Dolphins,  Jets (x2) and the Skins....those teams will be picking 1, 2 and 3 in the 2020 NFL draft.....The giants will be picking probably 6-7. And the Steelers are a dumpster fire with their starting QB injured......So when it comes to saying no real test's yet....that's not a far stretch. Or do you see it different?

Buffalo was a LEGIT test...an that game could have gone either way.

All we are saying is that the Patriots have not faced a Roster this talented yet, we have players that can win one on one matchups vs ANY team in the NFL.

IF we play like a team, and have a solid game plan, the refs dont screw us and limit turnovers.....this will be most talented team you guy's have faced all year.

I see you guys winning.....but if the Patriots show up "Expecting to win" and overlooking the Browns......things can get very interesting. Especially with us getting semi healthy.....finally. 

- The schedule has been easy

- mcdermott has our number

- I think this is true. The Browns have top 5 talent in the NFL but they are terribly coached

- limiting turnovers will be difficult

Anything can happen on any given Sunday. This is the NFL and the Browns are not the Dolphins. But from what I've seen so far I have a difficult time seeing the Browns muster enough of offense to keep it close.

On 10/25/2019 at 7:00 PM, candyman93 said:

Dawg is one of our.... more “optimistic” fans. 

This will be a blow out. I just want to get to the weak part of our schedule and avoid injuries this game.

It's going to come together, may as well start now.

Baker hasn't been terrible, watch terrible QBs there is a big difference between them and Baker. He has been slightly off at times and made some bad decisions but the whole offense hasn't come together yet but it will.

If the Browns offensive line plays decent this will be a game.