Week 8 GDT: Die Eagles Die

Trentwannabe

On 10/28/2019 at 5:09 AM, Trentwannabe said:

Run defense got bullied. Our DT were getting beat one on one most of the game which allowed them to engulf our LB's.

Defense is going to get beat. That happens. Offense needs to step up when that is the case. Today just far too many penalties and shooting ourselves in the foot to be able to compete with a team like the Eagles. That stupid effing QB designed run before the half had me seeing red. Dumb play to begin with and of course Josh fumbled.

Bills can beat the bad teams and equal teams. But they need to play a perfect game in order to beat the best teams which they haven't shown they're capable of. 

Probably still end up 10-6 or 11-5 and in the playoffs so WOOT! for that because this fan base deserves that much. 

Same. I wanted to throw something at the tv, but I was at a friend's place! LOL

Add to it that Gore & Singletary combined for 11 rushes! Josh has already had one concussion (that we know of) this season and Daboll still literally had Josh rush more times than Gore. I don't know what the hell Daboll was thinking between that and the focus on passing. I get that Josh has a rocket launcher, but that doesn't mean our WR's are skilled at adjusting to the last second movements of the balls in swirling, gusty winds. That game plan was idiotic and Daboll needs to be kicked in the neuticals for using it. The Eagles secondary had been torched before that game, but the winds alone should have been enough to make him abandon the notion of passing 2/3 of the time. It further adds to my impression that Daboll simply doesn't adjust wisely...much like our typical 3rd quarter production this year hints at.