GDT: Week One is finally here

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

because he played an entire season with that number as a WR

Still doesn't seem right. In a game last year, WR Paul McRoberts wore 8 or 9 and I was the only one who seemed to notice.

NFL might as well just relax on jersey numbers if they're gonna let these slide.

Just now, RamRod said:

Still doesn't seem right. In a game last year, WR Paul McRoberts wore 8 or 9 and I was the only one who seemed to notice.

NFL might as well just relax on jersey numbers if they're gonna let these slide.

Nope. Forget that mess. One of the major reasons College Football is stupid.

very happy with that defensive performance by the steelers given i'm a firm believer in resurgence of cleveland with this management

youd have to wonder if that falcons goal line stand is going to factor in to early calls for glennon to be dumped - because they were there already but that could amplify them, especially if the neck shows further inability to be clutch

Why don't they do a video review before ejections?  Why do they only rely on what seen on the field?  I don't care if the refs didn't see anything, if something clearly is seen on video, the player should be ejected, even an entire series later.

Archived