RNG Battle Thread: Battle Brats over. Next game TBA.

Dome

Team strategy is allowed and encouraged BTW

if you think you have a chance of getting one of your buddies in the winners circle by strategizing strategic strategies that’s fair game.

if you are just gonna do a hilarious tag team bit that’s good too.

characters welcome.

Edited by Dome

I've added Kielbasa, Sriracha, Jalapenos, Chili and Shrooms. 

Menu items are finalized, the numbers may change if I encounter broken builds but players affected by these changes will be made aware of this and will be given time to edit their orders. All Orders and Order edits must be posted in thread.

When you post your order you may send me a list of 3 allies who you will not be attacking, if you wish. You will still be attacked in rounds you choose not to attack your allies until it is just you and your allies remain. Then you will fight to the death.

Orders due by the end of Monday Night Football.

1. @JoshstraDaymus
  2.  @Malfatron
  3.  @Nazgul
  4.  @jasonwbantle
  5.  @bcb1213
  6.  @The Orca
  7.  @Pickle Rick
  8.  @SwAg
  9.  @rackcs
  10.  @daboyle250
  11.  @Llamalover

(Click Arrow in the top right of the quote box to see Menu Post)

9 hours ago, Dome said:

Build Your Brats!

(Each round you have at minimum a 15% chance to avoid anyone biting your brat, even if you have no bonuses in that area. Until you reach that minimum, bonuses you apply to your brats with toppings won't increase that particular stat)

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Raves 

@NS922

I know you've both played mafia. This isn't mafia, it's way less of a time commitment and more for the lols.

Read the first post to see if you're interested.

While this is a nice idea for a game, because there should be more threads and games about meat, for now I'm only visiting this site for hot takes about men's sports. Not much for any posting, even if this game won't require much.

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Raves 

@NS922

I know you've both played mafia. This isn't mafia, it's way less of a time commitment and more for the lols.

Read the first post to see if you're interested.

Sounds interesting but I think I might have to take a pass on it this time around.  Maybe if you run another one or something similar I'll try jumping in next time.

For the most part, bonuses will stack if:

1) they do the same thing (Completely Avoid a potential Attack, Dodge a Bite attempt, Make someone Vomit)

AND

2) they happen at the same time (pre-bite, at the chomp, after a successful bite, etc)

LMK if you're unsure about any of them.

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, NS922 said:

While this is a nice idea for a game, because there should be more threads and games about meat, for now I'm only visiting this site for hot takes about men's sports. Not much for any posting, even if this game won't require much.

Just now, Raves said:

Sounds interesting but I think I might have to take a pass on it this time around.  Maybe if you run another one or something similar I'll try jumping in next time.

giphy.gif

Alright, you asked for this.

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213, @bigbadbuff23835@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808, @Counselor@daboyle250, @DawgX@devils1854, @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango, @Glen@gopherwrestler, @HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool, @incognito_man@Its A Sabotage, @James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop, @Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @Llamalover, @Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L, @Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky, @OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest, @pheltzbahr @Phire, @Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson, @rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS, @squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg, @SwoleXmad@swoosh, @teude@texans_uk, @Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie, @The Gnat, @TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable, @TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns