Is this Brady’s final year in New England?

rocky_rams

He offered Sanu his # and eventually said he was kidding but that’s strange timing. 

Wonder if it a passive aggressive slight at Bill. We know Kraft is a bigger Brady fan than his own team but I wonder if Bill actually convinced him no more Brady after this year. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Obviously this means nothing and no one takes this show seriously but I find it interesting(not that he has any sources) that SAS throws out a random team that nobody talks about in the Titans. Also just happy the defense is being recognized considering no one outside of Tennessee does.

I don't need this in my life. Really, I don't.

• Like 3

On 10/23/2019 at 4:09 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Josh McDaniels and Tom brady as a free agent combo

Please, I would love this. McDaniels part mostly.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:47 PM, ttitansfan4life said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to the Titans with Robinson and Vrabel. However, it won’t matter with how bad their OC and OL are. He’ll likely fail there.

Only real situation I see Brady leaving to join.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:39 AM, wwhickok said:

I think it could be his last year. He is showing signs of 'aging'  but him selling his house, imo, doesnt suggest anything to me especially when I've heard that they supposedly already did or plan to purchase a home in CT or something like that. I do think if he walks away, so does BB.

Source for the CT thing please?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:56 AM, bluemushrooms said:

I'm pretty sure he's literally going to keep trying to play until teams don't want to sign him anymore or until he hits 45.  He's definitely mentally good for another 2 years at least

I see him going to the Titans, signing at least a two year deal. He will give it that long for the offense to click with McDaniels, (hopefully), joining Brady. This fulfills the "play until 45" goal he likes to talk about.

36 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He offered Sanu his # and eventually said he was kidding but that’s strange timing. 

Wonder if it a passive aggressive slight at Bill. We know Kraft is a bigger Brady fan than his own team but I wonder if Bill actually convinced him no more Brady after this year. 

I like that he offered Sanu his number somewhat.

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Source for the CT thing please?

I see him going to the Titans, signing at least a two year deal. He will give it that long for the offense to click with McDaniels, (hopefully), joining Brady. This fulfills the "play until 45" goal he likes to talk about.

I like that he offered Sanu his number somewhat.

You'd be OK Tom leaving and playing elsewhere?

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You'd be OK Tom leaving and playing elsewhere?

Why wouldn’t you be? Bill and Tom are stuck to each other and always have the argument against both of them. Bill has tons of time to prove he didn’t need Tom but Tom has like one, maybe two at most to prove he can win one without Bill. And of course deep down he wants to prove he can win one without Bill. Put yourself in his shoes. If I’m competitive as Tom I wanna try to win one without Bill and further my legacy even more. 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

Why wouldn’t you be? Bill and Tom are stuck to each other and always have the argument against both of them. Bill has tons of time to prove he didn’t need Tom but Tom has like one, maybe two at most to prove he can win one without Bill. And of course deep down he wants to prove he can win one without Bill. Put yourself in his shoes. If I’m competitive as Tom I wanna try to win one without Bill and further my legacy even more. 

Why would I care about what one of them wants to prove? I want my team to keep winning. They're both serial winners.

I was looking for this thread.  I was listening to the Will Cain show when I got out of work and he kept saying Brady and Belichick don't have a 'great' relationship.  They just have a working/professional relationship.  Am I the only one that doesn't understand the problem with that?  He's like twice Brady's age.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why would I care about what one of them wants to prove? I want my team to keep winning. They're both serial winners.

You can replace Brady at this point and not see a huge drop off. He isn’t top ten in most passing categories (I don’t feel like fact checking NESN) and the defense is the best Bill has ever produced. Winston, Mariota will possibly be available FA and Dalton, Rosen, and Fitz will all be available via cheap trade. 

I’d personally love to try to see Brady win one without the Pats. I may even strangely root for the guy... let him have his Darth Vader moment. He may not win a SB, but an AFC Championship appearance and defeating the Pats in the Divisional Game would be a successful end to his career. 

You can replace Brady at this point and not see a huge drop off. He isn’t top ten in most passing categories (I don’t feel like fact checking NESN) and the defense is the best Bill has ever produced. Winston, Mariota will possibly be available FA and Dalton, Rosen, and Fitz will all be available via cheap trade. 

I wouldn't like that risk, just so we get to see that Bill can do it on his own. Last time a QB came in for Tom, he threw a pick 6 and TB had to go back in. I'm good with Tom, even though I know Bill would be fine without him. 

I’d personally love to try to see Brady win one without the Pats. I may even strangely root for the guy... let him have his Darth Vader moment. He may not win a SB, but an AFC Championship appearance and defeating the Pats in the Divisional Game would be a successful end to his career. 

It would kill me lol 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

And that's why you don't box score scout. Brady has been playing great all year, except the Bills game. With a patchwork O-line, no run game, no TEs and WRs dropping like flies, Brady is the only thing making the offense go. His numbers don't reflect his play, mostly because of his 3 rushing scores and Michel being a TD vulture.

Just now, ChazStandard said:

And that's why you don't box score scout. Brady has been playing great all year, except the Bills game. With a patchwork O-line, no run game, no TEs and WRs dropping like flies, Brady is the only thing making the offense go. His numbers don't reflect his play, mostly because of his 3 rushing scores and Michel being a TD vulture.

Well aware. He’s my fantasy MVP along with Kupp and Hooper.