Mock Draft 3.0 / 2 Rounds

zappa13004

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I think that is the smart approach. The Bengals don't have a lot of talent right now and need to plug some other holes first. Andrew Thomas and Williams as your OTs would give the offense already a much different outlook.

Smart, i understand why you say that. It would be in a way. But if they pick in the top 3 i can't see how they'd pass! 1st bc there is a need with Dalton average and FA in 2021. Then, lets say they improve the team and in 2021 they pick at #8 : what they do ? They sell the house to reach to Lawrence or Fields ? They think "okay Martinez or Purdy are as good as Tua, Herbert, Burrow" ? Which i don't think. To me, if they pick that high, they have to take a QB. Especially with a young and new HC.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:29 AM, Counselor said:

It’s not about what you want though

As a fan with no control over the actual proceedings of the draft and how personalized and opinionated a mock draft is, what we want really does matter here.

Good mock draft though.  

• Like 1

On 24/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, johndeere1707 said:

Im not saying I’ve watched every snap of the guy. But I’ve watched a few of his games and have not been impressed at all. I think people are getting caught up in his prototypical size. His stats, wins and overall production are lacking for me. I think he becomes more of a Blaine Gabbert/Blake Bortles player. 

35-34 for Wazzou. 45 seconds left. Did you watch that last Herbert's drive to lead Oregon to a victorious FG ?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Agree to disagree. Make your own mock if you want it your way. 

Never said I wanted to create one.  Just pointing out that a personalized mock draft is heavily predicated to at least what the creator(s) wants, and sometimes what the consumers want.

But like I said, Good Mock draft. 

Edited by Torchezim

8 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Never said I wanted to create one.  Just pointing out that a personalized mock draft is heavily predicated to at least what the creator(s) wants, and sometimes what the consumers want.

But like I said, Good Mock draft. 

Go check mine out

On 10/24/2019 at 9:26 AM, zappa13004 said:

why ? not saying you wrong, i can be and you being right. id just like to know why. watching his games, i am sometimes amazed by his throws. and not like he would make one every 3 games. to me that guy is a legit #1. maybe he wont but he has what it takes. my opinion.

Herbert will not be a Top 2 QB taken in this draft. 100% guaranteed. He's still raw and another "tall QB" with flashes of brilliant throws you need to groom. How often does this work out? Plus, Tua/Burrow look like two of the best QB prospects we've seen in a while.

On 28/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, BayRaider said:

Herbert will not be a Top 2 QB taken in this draft. 100% guaranteed. He's still raw and another "tall QB" with flashes of brilliant throws you need to groom. How often does this work out? Plus, Tua/Burrow look like two of the best QB prospects we've seen in a while.

He proved once again versus USC than he could be a legit #1. He reminds me of Matt Stafford. Thats what i think when watching him play.