New England waives WR Josh Gordon; Claimed by Seahawks

Broncofan

40 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

He’ll be picked up real soon.

The Jets will do it once he’s released.   You know their docs will clear him right away.  

Then again I heard the Jets docs cleared Aaron Hernandez if Herndon can’t play Sunday.

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

The Jets will do it once he’s released.   You know their docs will clear him right away.  

Then again I heard the Jets docs cleared Aaron Hernandez if Herndon can’t play Sunday.

If I had a drink I would've spit it out reading this. Lmao

I wish Gordon the best. He's done himself so much damage and I would hate to see this injury become a major setback for his future.

• Like 2

Man..this sucks and it doesnt have anything to do with the Patriots. Josh seems to finally have turned his life around and started making good on his career. Now this...I gotta imagine its emotionally devastating. Hopefully he gets healthy and plays for someone again and produces. I'd welcome him in Pittsburgh considered he has made positive changes to his life.

For those watching, he has looked lethargic and mentally half in/half out. He's still a very nice option to throw to and his stiff-arm is still world class, but he resembles a completely different player than he used to.

Disclaimer; I have love and respect for him, so I'm not clowning him. Wish him all the best

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

For those watching, he has looked lethargic and mentally half in/half out. He's still a very nice option to throw to and his stiff-arm is still world class, but he resembles a completely different player than he used to.

Disclaimer; I have love and respect for him, so I'm not clowning him. Wish him all the best

Yeah the media narrative hasnt caught up to this yet. 

They still think he has all pro potential, he hasnt looked great sjnce 2016. 

8 minutes ago, bluemushrooms said:

This one hurts.  Wish we hadn't cut him so callously.  Tbh I think this is the only player on the Pats where the "it's just business" mindset hasn't sat well with me.  

Wilfork and Butler hit hard but, this one just doesn't feel right :(  

Why's that?