Josh Gordon about to be released

Elky

On 9/22/2019 at 3:03 PM, DoleINGout said:

Gordon just deems out of it today. Hope he is alright mentally and emotionally.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:07 PM, SBLIII said:

just like that, Dole

On 9/22/2019 at 3:10 PM, LD696 said:

idk, the way he hangs his wrist just does not seem right, he might be playing through a lot of pain

On 9/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, DoleINGout said:

Before the injury he was laboring around a bit. It seemed more a mental/emotional concern than a physical one until the injury occurred. If not mental/emotional then just being on the same page with Brady and understand the down/distance - that seemed off.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, DoleINGout said:

You're right on Brady. However, Josh Gordon is proving unreliable. He seems to be really battling something mentally. Just the body language and concentration. Idk, he makes spectacular catches and toughs it out unquestionably. However his reliability is an issue. Not as bad as Gostkowski, no where near, but still.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:50 PM, DoleINGout said:

Josh Gordon is sucking

On 9/29/2019 at 4:44 PM, Deadpulse said:

My thoughts:

1. Josh Gordon seems disinterested in playing football. His routes look slow and sloppy and he gives up on plays without a ton of effort shown. It seems like he is trying to skate on his talent. His catches last week were phenomenal but they had to be because he had no separation. 

It’s been said since week 3 against the Jets, although noticeable from the beginning week 1. Glad he will be replaced by N’Keal Harry. Instant upgrade if for no other reason than attitude. Like removing Kyrie Irving and replacing with Kemba Walker.

1 hour ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Curran saying he's heard Gordon's work ethic was lacking and he was often late to meetings and hard to reach at times. 

Not that surprising given the way he performed this year in games. Posts really started to call attention to Gordon's lack of effort back in week 3 against the Jets. I believe I was the first to call him out for what it's worth.

3 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Curran saying he's heard Gordon's work ethic was lacking and he was often late to meetings and hard to reach at times. 

It became apparent on the field as well, so this report isnt surprising at all. I hope getting released serves as a wake up call and he can return to form elsewhere but the man is running out of rope fast. I wouldnt be surprised if there were no claims either, but it only takes one. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

1 billion internet points

Only included that line because of all the Nugent drama in which pretty much all of my credibility was put on blast by the same handful of posters. As for the Gordon thing, I mean, as soon as I mentioned it I was met with one poster pushing back in the gameday thread. By the end of the week 3 game, you also made note of Gordon's effort which I quoted at the top of Page 4 in this thread.

I credited myself also knowing you or one of two other posters in particular would quote me and have fun with it. At least maybe in part because of your moderator position on this forum, you have to be somewhat impartial or diplomatic with all posters, so I know you're responses in these situations are going to be slightly in jest more so than out of a personal agenda with hostile intent.

14 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Only included that line because of all the Nugent drama in which pretty much all of my credibility was put on blast by the same handful of posters. As for the Gordon thing, I mean, as soon as I mentioned it I was met with one poster pushing back in the gameday thread. By the end of the week 3 game, you also made note of Gordon's effort which I quoted at the top of Page 4 in this thread.

I credited myself also knowing you or one of two other posters in particular would quote me and have fun with it. At least maybe in part because of your moderator position on this forum, you have to be somewhat impartial or diplomatic with all posters, so I know you're responses in these situations are going to be slightly in jest more so than out of a personal agenda with hostile intent.

That's devastating. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my credibility on an internet forum where I discuss football with a bunch of strangers. Wishing you the best in your recovery...