Should the Bears trade for a QB?

rocky_rams

Blasphemy!!!

The Bears, give up on MITCHELL TRUBISKY, the second-overall pick in the 2017 draft???

Mitchell Trubisky, for whom Chicago traded away two third-round picks, and a fourth (I was disappointed they couldn't throw in Walter Payton and Mike Singletary also) to vault all the way from the third pick to the second- lest they lose Mitchell Trubisky???

Mitchell Trubisky, whom the QB-bereft Bears so coveted that they passed up on such lesser-lights as Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes???

Mitchell Trubisky, who immediately, and with remarkable foresight, asked that he no longer be called "Mitch", so as to avoid perhaps being called "Mitch the ______" in years to come??? (How could he have known?)

Mitchell Trubisky hails from Mentor, Ohio. Mitchell Trubisky played for Mentor High School. Does this not augur the special place he shall one day fill for the Chicago organization, training for them young successors at the QB position to develop into future Mitchel Trubiskys??

I say to you, we have yet to see the True Bisky, just now! I say to you, and Bears' fans everywhere, may we see many more years of Mitchell (Not "Mitch") Trubisky suiting up for the Chicago Bears!!!

May The Golden Dream live again!!!

Image result for Mitchell Trubisky
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, bzane said:

Blasphemy!!!

The Bears, give up on MITCHELL TRUBISKY, the second-overall pick in the 2017 draft???

Mitchell Trubisky, for whom Chicago traded away two third-round picks, and a fourth (I was disappointed they couldn't throw in Walter Payton and Mike Singletary also) to vault all the way from the third pick to the second- lest they lose Mitchell Trubisky???

Mitchell Trubisky, whom the QB-bereft Bears so coveted that they passed up on such lesser-lights as Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes???

Mitchell Trubisky, who immediately, and with remarkable foresight, asked that he no longer be called "Mitch", so as to avoid perhaps being called "Mitch the ______" in years to come??? (How could he have known?)

Mitchell Trubisky hails from Mentor, Ohio. Mitchell Trubisky played for Mentor High School. Does this not augur the special place he shall one day fill for the Chicago organization, training for them young successors at the QB position to develop into future Mitchel Trubiskys??

I say to you, we have yet to see the True Bisky, just now! I say to you, and Bears' fans everywhere, may we see many more years of Mitchell (Not "Mitch") Trubisky suiting up for the Chicago Bears!!!

May The Golden Dream live again!!!

Image result for Mitchell Trubisky

The niners already had singletary once. We did not want him back