Week 8: NY Jets vs Jaacksonville Jags

Bobby816

Need a bounce back game here. They have a good front 7... but the secondary isn't anything great. Darnold needs to a bounce back game here. Im hoping Herndon can suit up for this one to add a weapon for him.

Minshew and the group of WRs aren't big names but produce when needed. And Fournette has been rolling this season. So they can score with us as well.

This season has been a absolute disaster, injuries, suspensions, poor coaching, and this open Mic business. For the balance of the 2019 Jets schedule we are going to be playing some of week sisters of the NFL. We do have a chance to get some respectability back. we have a change to win at last four more games this season, and maybe five. but that is a real stretch. MY guess  it will be another dismal 5-11 season.

This Jag team struggles to score point, but we most start playing a hell of lot better on offensive, or it will be another long Sunday.

Edited by doumeyer

With all the cap money we had going into 2019 season was another bust for 2019. All the Jets did was make Osemele, Mosley rich men set for LIFE, Crowder is ok but has no TD thru six games. Ryan Kalil, has been a disaster. Mosley had only one outstanding game, and it looks like he is done fore the season, but he is still a very good player and should be a big help next year. And this T. Johson cb, has been beat on just about every pass play in his direction. 

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

Our luck, we sign a all pro LB and he can't stay on the field with us.

This is not our year.

I am hoping we can trade Leo for a 3rd and 5th. 

Mosley was as durable as it gets too (never played less then 14 games) just goes to show you it's not our year.

7 hours ago, doumeyer said:

This season has been a absolute disaster, injuries, suspensions, poor coaching, and this open Mic business. For the balance of the 2019 Jets schedule we are going to be playing some of week sisters of the NFL. We do have a chance to get some respectability back. we have a change to win at last four more games this season, and maybe five. but that is a real stretch. MY guess  it will be another dismal 5-11 season.

This Jag team struggles to score point, but we most start playing a hell of lot better on offensive, or it will be another long Sunday.

Two player I left of the list was Avery Williams, we miss this guy big time, he was our second best linebacker. Another FA we lost to injury.  Also Henry Amderson', another FA we lost. All my many years as a Jet fan I don't ever remember a year with so many injuries. Now the report on Crowder is less than 50 50 he plays also.

Rumor is Jets are trying to trade ANderson and WIlliams.

Would be nice if we could get a couple of 3rd rounders and maybe a 5th or so. We need draft capitol to add talent this offseason. We aren't keeping Leo or Anderson, they are gonna want too much for what they give. 

21 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Rumor is Jets are trying to trade ANderson and WIlliams.

Would be nice if we could get a couple of 3rd rounders and maybe a 5th or so. We need draft capitol to add talent this offseason. We aren't keeping Leo or Anderson, they are gonna want too much for what they give. 

We dont get a 3rd comp anyway if Leo walks?