Week 8 GDT: Giants vs. Lions @ 1:05pm EST

Giants4eva

This one is bad for us. The Lions are coming off some devastating and truly head scratching losses. The loss at Green Bay if u ask me the fix was in from the refs for that one. I can imagine the frustration on their team as this one approaches from the other losses they have sustained so far this season. The frustration on our squad is already boiling over. Both teams coming into this game have combined 6 losses .. IN A ROW. To say both are desparate for a win is an understatement. We are such a mess right now. Oline play has been horrible, defense has been erratic to say the least, coaches heavily in question. Just not a good situation for us at all at this point in time. We're going into their house, facing a lot of former teammates who im sure wanna tear heads off on our side. I see us getting blown out in this one from a frighteningly amped up Lions team. And after this loss, this team is gonna really put Shurmur and Bettcher in the hot seat. 

Lions 38 - Giants 18. 

This team is a joke. 14-0. We get slaughtered on 3rd down. Might as well be first down all game for teams we play. Jones has got to friggin learn to get rid of the ball. He had protection and just stood there and got railed.

Edited by Giants4eva

14 minutes ago, Gmen said:

I didn’t get to watch this game. Would appreciate a summary. Danny Dimes stat line looks good. How did he do? Dexter Lawrence? Who was Kenny Golloday burning? 

I missed the first quarter. Team honestly played well from what I saw. Shurmur called a garbage game, horrible time management skills, and Nate Solder is garbage. 

8 minutes ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

So...Chase Young fellas??? 

xD

Im all for him but with a new d coordinator. Bettchers gotta go. He is a disgrace. Our secondary on 3rd downs this game u are holding ur breath every time. He does zero adjustments to help these young guys out.

Edited by Giants4eva

18 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

Im all for him but with a new d coordinator. Bettchers gotta go. He is a disgrace. Our secondary on 3rd downs this game u are holding ur breath every time. He does zero adjustments to help these young guys out.

Outside of Baker, Peppers (who’s good not great in the backend so he really needs the corners to hold up) and Jenkins (who looks like he has packed it in and waiting for a trade plain and simple I.e his last year with the Rams) or backfield is kinda bad. Also should we not be playing more man? 

Edited by YogiBiz