Week 8 - Rams vs Bengals - London

RamRod

4 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Really hoping we see Darrel Henderson get 15+ carries this week. I'm getting close to just giving up on Gurley unless we're inside the 20. 

would be foolish not to, turn on the tape of the niners smoking the bengals. I think we ran for almost 300 yards. You should just plan on running the ball down their throats. He should break a big run or two. Im starting him in fantasy this week lol 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, N4L said:

would be foolish not to, turn on the tape of the niners smoking the bengals. I think we ran for almost 300 yards. You should just plan on running the ball down their throats. He should break a big run or two. Im starting him in fantasy this week lol 

I want to also see more of the 12 personnel package showcasing Gerald Everett. If teams "figured out" McVay and the 11 personnel we ran the past 2 years then this is the direction we need to go. Reinvent the offense with more two TE sets and less 3 WR. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I want to also see more of the 12 personnel package showcasing Gerald Everett. If teams "figured out" McVay and the 11 personnel we ran the past 2 years then this is the direction we need to go. Reinvent the offense with more two TE sets and less 3 WR. 

I think this should be on every teams to do list. With the way defenses have sold out to get into Nickle, Dime packages, any jumbo style offense be it the two TE or FB included sets should have some success. At least one team will go back to the wild cat for a few weeks, because it's set up and primed to have success again.

Edited by Boltstrikes

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I don't. The strongest part of our team is the Kupp, Woods, and Cooks trio.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't. The strongest part of our team is the Kupp, Woods, and Cooks trio.

The offensive line isn't holding up long enough to give Goff 5-7 step drops to allow Cooks routes to develop like last year. It's no secret Cooks isn't having as good of a year and I think it's a direct result of the O-Line and lack of running game.

McVay had success with 2 TE sets in Washington and we're seeing more of that the last few games with Everett. If this means Cooks isn't being utilized enough to justify his cap hit then....I hear Evan Engram might be on the block ;)