IND QB Andrew Luck Missing Week 1 (Expected), Still Not Throwing Yet At Practice, Unclear Timeline

Broncofan

• 2 weeks later...

Pagano is just all-in with the lies at this point. It is getting more and more doubtful that he plays at all this year.

At this point, I'm starting to think there's a real chance Luck is gone and Irsay hired a body double to stand on the sidelines to give the fans hope.

6 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Are we really supposed to believe the HC is in the dark like he is claiming? C'mon bro. Ya'll just wanna put butts in the seats, and Colts fans aren't buying October tickets if they don't think Luck is playing.

Somehow that sounds like the most Jim Irsay thing to do ever. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Colts announce Luck will not be practicing this week after taking some reps last week, because of "shoulder soreness".

Setback.

They need to just shelve him for the season, but I don't know if they will given that they are only a game back in the division. Take the lost year, grab a high pick to help put a better team around him, and get him back fully healthy and ready to go next year. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

They need to just shelve him for the season, but I don't know if they will given that they are only a game back in the division. Take the lost year, grab a high pick to help put a better team around him, and get him back fully healthy and ready to go next year. 

Yep. We did it with Gronk, and it is worth it. One season isn't that long.

Current AFCS standings:

1) TEN  3-3
2) JAX  3-3
3) HOU  3-3
4) IND  2-4

2 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I could see them keeping him around and use it after the bye week, they won't be in it by then  most likely, but not sure.

Next 4 games before bye: JAX, @CIN, HOU, @PIT

Does Indy trot out a rusty Luck if they're 3-7?

Just now, cddolphin said:

Current AFCS standings:

1) TEN  3-3
2) JAX  3-3
3) HOU  3-3
4) IND  2-4

Is Pagano still the coach? 

Current AFCS standings:

1) TEN  3-3
2) JAX  3-3
3) HOU  3-3
4) IND  2-4

Surely not. Why risk messing up their franchise QB's shoulder to possibly scrape 8 wins on the season....

Rest and come back with a vengeance 

Depends on if he's practiced ahead of time for a couple of weeks but he isn't ready to play. I could see them going 2-2 if they are really lucky in the next games and 4-6 then they could bring him back, depends on how Houston/Tennessee are doing in that scenario.

Archived