Who loses first?

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, Manny/Patrick said:

And the Niners D isn’t going to rattle Allen?

Of course they will...   and Im not suggesting Allen is a better QB.  I just believe they keep Allen more limited in the things they ask him to do so he won't screw up and JG will lose it.

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

49ers every division game is losable. Cards look like a fierce .500 type of football team. An 8-8 home team can hang with anyone on a good day. 

Pats also have to face @BAL and @PHI. Those are tough games for sure. 

The eagles are under 500 and have been blown out in back to back weeks 

• Like 1

Pats could lose next week, and then again week 14. Cowboys could be tough, but at home? Don't see Pats dropping that game. I could see 49ers lose any of their remaining games besides the games against Cards, I think Kyler will struggle too much facing that D.

I think the Pats are on another level, but we'll see. They're unproven. I am betting they are an elite squad, offense will start rolling as they find their identity and get help from Sanu. I think 49ers are contender but with Jimmy G they are not a juggernaut in same vein as NE, they could easily lose games from offensive ineptitude as they almost did earlier (2x I think?).

While the Patriots schedule maybe leave something to be desired, their opponents are 11-34 (jets count as 2 wins and 10 losses) the 49ers haven't played much better opponents, 11-29. Also when the 49ers played the Steelers the Steelers were without their starting QB. 

So basically what I am saying is there is a lot of season left and you shouldn't get too excited about undefeated right now. I think both teams are good but there is a long way to go. 

13 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

I just feel like the Browns are going to go all out, which may not mean a lot. Just a gut feeling.

Belichick defenses in general feast off of young and inexperienced QB's.

Baker vs this particular Pats defense is going to be ugly.

5 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Still leaning 49ers.

I think so. I picked them to lose to Carolina. If healthy, I think they would win. But playing your fourth and fifth tackles against that pass rush is brutal, and the niners can't run right now, which is what the panther's can't stop

15 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Pats could lose next week, and then again week 14. Cowboys could be tough, but at home? Don't see Pats dropping that game. I could see 49ers lose any of their remaining games besides the games against Cards, I think Kyler will struggle too much facing that D.

I think the Pats are on another level, but we'll see. They're unproven. I am betting they are an elite squad, offense will start rolling as they find their identity and get help from Sanu. I think 49ers are contender but with Jimmy G they are not a juggernaut in same vein as NE, they could easily lose games from offensive ineptitude as they almost did earlier (2x I think?).

49ers offense before the OL/FB issues had no problem moving the ball offensively. Just have had some struggles recently as we have fourth and fifth string tackles starting and don't have the versatile FB that is a big factor in the offense. And really, maybe we struggle last week regardless in those conditions so can't really say much there. But once Staley/McGlinchey/Juice Check return, this offense will be top 10 in the most important categories and will move the ball pretty much at will.............One big weakness though is the RZ. The team has largely struggled there since Shanny has taken over.